Losing "New Posts"

UO - all your recent posts seem to be showing up both in the search and in your user profile. Can you find a specific example of a 'missing' one?

Butters - You realise if you're posting in the Fun and Off Topic section, then your post count doesn't go up? Sure that's not the only thing that's happening.

Your postcount is showing as 612 now, just so you can check whether it goes up.

Clarification: Not my own posts, the ones listed when you click on "View New Posts" at the top of the page. The

things posted since the last time I was on the forum.

I'll come on to the forum & see several pages of new posts, then when I am posting & take more than a couple

minutes (usually called away from the computer) the list is cleared for all but the last few minutes.

The forum must think you have been away from the forums, if that makes sense. It clears list thinking you've just came back from something. It does that to me but it doesn't matter.

To make it simpler:

The forum thinks you've been away from the computer for sometime, it then gets rid of the posts that were on the "View New Posts" before the forum thinks you've been away. If the forum thinks you've been away from the computer then there may be something wrong. This only happens after I come back on The GTA Place after half an hour or so.