Am I A Good GTASA Modder?

Hello,

I wanted to know if the users here on the best GTA Modding Website Forum fell thet I am a good modder. Does any user here think that I should use my mods or download the other ones?

futbolbluzodvastraniid0.png

gazozaqy2.png

korzojadeneuf7.png

mapabluzohv3.png

policijamakedonijatq8.png

skopskojq9.png

slikihk4.png

tmobilebilbordkz5.png

Hello,

I wanted to know if the users here on the best GTA Modding Website Forum fell thet I am a good modder. Does any user here think that I should use my mods or download the other ones?

Well you certainly have graphic talent. But it is not my thing, I mean another person from your country might like these mods. They won't appeal to everyone but like I said you have some talent.

JAB B)

Hello,

Well you certainly have graphic talent. But it is not my thing, I mean another person from your country might like these mods. They won't appeal to everyone but like I said you have some talent.

JAB B)

Thank you,

you do make a great point about the national mods. Although I want to know how people feelabout theoverall quality.

The main problem is that they only appeal to Macedonians as someone already pointed out, which if you're basing popularity off number of downloads then you're not going to see it get very high I don't think.

I like the police car though, Skoda lol, is that JVT's model with a skin you've put over it, or did you make the model yourself? If it's your own model then it's decent.

The main problem is that they only appeal to Macedonians as someone already pointed out, which if you're basing popularity off number of downloads then you're not going to see it get very high I don't think.

I like the police car though, Skoda lol, is that JVT's model with a skin you've put over it, or did you make the model yourself? If it's your own model then it's decent.

I see that it is based on Macedonian features although I have both Italian and Macedonian as my backrounds. Therefore, I wanted t show both sides. I added franchises in Macedonia within Italian licenses, I also changed the storyline. CJ coming from Liberty City - Changed!

CJ is and his family is now in the White Grove Mod (thanking the creator,) and is coming from Palermo, Sicily. He then returns in the Las Venturas Mission to fight the mafias. The language of the text is now also English and Macedonian.

I can't say that I'm a good modder, because I'm new here, but I'm trying to be.

I'll try to be modder, mapper, manage with sounds and SCRIPTS.

And for Jessey, I think he has a pretty good mods !!!

There are some pics of my mods:

----------------------

40560858zx2.jpg

----------------------

79971115ac1.jpg

----------------------

45800387vg5.jpg

----------------------

94315998ts9.jpg

Edited by Big ILIR

I can't say that I'm a good modder, because I'm new here, but I'm trying to be.

I'll try to be modder, mapper, manage with sounds and SCRIPTS.

And for Jessey, I think he has a pretty good mods !!!

There are some pics of my mods:

----------------------

40560858zx2.jpg

----------------------

79971115ac1.jpg

----------------------

45800387vg5.jpg

----------------------

94315998ts9.jpg

Good job BIGILIR - When I forst started I had completed few billboards and a MAKOIL Station in the center of Bitola (San Fierro Station.) I have reinstalled GTASA 4 times in my work. I also mod from an external device.

Good job BIGILIR - When I forst started I had completed few billboards and a MAKOIL Station in the center of Bitola (San Fierro Station.) I have reinstalled GTASA 4 times in my work. I also mod from an external device.

Thanks, If you want some help, I can help you, especially in maps! I'm a mapper!

---------------------------------

Nice one Jessey but try to make some model not only Skin.

Still awesome ones :clapping:

Models are fucked up. I have made one model Nokia N95 with a lot of problems.

I really hate models, because I dunno how to make or edit them....

I can make, but textures and all that shit like polys, X Y Z coords, really, it's fucked up!

Like a scripts! :whistle:

Edited by Big ILIR

Thanks, If you want some help, I can help you, especially in maps! I'm a mapper!

---------------------------------

Models are fucked up. I have made one model Nokia N95 with a lot of problems.

I really hate models, because I dunno how to make or edit them....

I can make, but textures and all that shit like polys, X Y Z coords, really, it's fucked up!

Like a scripts! :whistle:

I did have problems with yout Nokia, I need you to help me with Mountain Chilliad or Mount Baba in GTA Makedonija. Check your personal messages inbox.

I would if I had the correct software. I need the name of a DFF editor if a user here has it for me to download...

I would if I had the correct software. I need the name of a DFF editor if a user here has it for me to download...

The name of program I'm using is Autodesk 3ds Max for editing DFF files.

But, it's hard to understand, I think you'll nevere get that program understandable. :whistle:

The name of program I'm using is Autodesk 3ds Max for editing DFF files.

But, it's hard to understand, I think you'll nevere get that program understandable. :whistle:

Do not worry, I will understand it.

I need to create a police car and an ambulance as they are in Makedonija.