PI Calculation

_Ray

Post your 1 Million Digit PI Calculation Time, and CPU/ Memory Information, if possible.

Program Included. hyper_pi_0.99.rar

My 1.8GHz (OC'd to 2.0 GHz, and 222 FSB) Single Core AMD Athlon 64 2800+ took a whole 50 seconds. This was even with the Priority on Above Normal. Then again, I had Windows Explorer and Firefox on high..... I also have DDR 200 (OC'd to 222) 512MB 1 DIMM Memory. Sucks. My School's PC with a dual core 2.33 GHz CPU only took 26 seconds. The lack of software and resource usage probably helped a lot too....

Also, don't forgot to select 1M, raise the priority for faster times, and select more cores is you have more.

NewBitmapImage-4.jpg

NewBitmapImage-3.jpg

Edited by raybob95

HyperPi... Nobody in the world uses hyperPi. One goes for SuperPi. And yes, it's single threaded.

Anyway, SuperPi score was 10.4 seconds and something if I'm not mistaken. I can't be bothered to check it out now.

Was at 4,2GHz. I'm back to 3,6GHz now.

HyperPi score while running a shitload of things (Firefox with 20 tabs or someting open, Steam, MSN, After Effects ect.) was 15,152 sec.

Which is pretty shitty actually... as I do that with a single core at superPi at near stock speeds. I'll try tomorrow at 4+ GHz.