Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Is This what chicks are into!?!?

I love the character, the books are so much better then the film. He seriously looks retarded in that picture. Its the same for Harry Potter, girls love Daniel Radcliffe, why I shall never know. He can't act, if anything he has got worse then better and he just generally angers me.

How did HSM3 beat Iron man and people honestly that stupid to vote for that crap. I love musicals but come on, that is just a pile of crap with scary plastic people.

Nah, I think the way he acts is for real. He looks like the type to act the way he does, all proper and crap.

He looks like the type of person who doesn't really like to have fun.

Nah, I think the way he acts is for real. He looks like the type to act the way he does, all proper and crap.

He looks like the type of person who doesn't really like to have fun.

Fuckkkkkkkkk me...

How could someone be so sad as to act like that.

What scares me is Zac Effron may be getting married in Hawaii in the summer. I do not want that Alien Barbie blocking my view of Hawaii! :pissedred:

Fuckkkkkkkkk me...

How could someone be so sad as to act like that.

You'd do it for what he gets paid.

Trust me, I wouldn't.

I'd never sell myself out.

It's not always selling out though, he's an actor and he plays the role that the producers want him too, it's his job.

Who the hell cares how he acts?

I can't believe you're arguing over how some rich kid acts. In the end, he's still making more money than we are and is more famous than we'll ever be so let the guy act however he wants.

If someone walked up to you and offered you a ton of cash to "sell out", you'd do it, too, so who cares (and don't say you wouldn't because all that cash would make you say yes, regardless)