Help me please!

Moey999

Did you just Right-Click and hit Delete on the file? If so then "peds.ide" may be still in your Recycle Bin if you haven't already cleared it out, should check there first. If you deleted it by using "Shift + Delete" then just take Husky's advice and reinstall your game.

Edited by Noru

Did you just Right-Click and hit Delete on the file? If so then "peds.ide" may be still in your Recycle Bin if you haven't already cleared it out, should check there first. If you deleted it by using "Shift + Delete" then just take Husky's advice and reinstall your game.

My CDs are scratched, I already tried and my computer picked it up as a blank disc, so i need someone to upload for me...

My CDs are scratched, I already tried and my computer picked it up as a blank disc, so i need someone to upload for me...

Jeez man, you seem to have some bad luck goin' there! :D

You should try wiping the disk clean and then put the disk back in again just incase. If it doesn't work then here's the file.

Is this the file you're lookin' for???

peds.ide

Hey, thanks a lot for that, I hope GTA works now :D

--EDIT--

I think I also need PEDSTATS.dat and main.scm, i think it was my antivirus that deleted them for some reason... my GTA still doesn't work :(

Edited by Moey999

Hey, thanks a lot for that, I hope GTA works now :D

--EDIT--

I think I also need PEDSTATS.dat and main.scm, i think it was my antivirus that deleted them for some reason... my GTA still doesn't work :(

Jeez man, you are definetly having some bad luck today :hurrhurr:

If you're gonna need more, might as well buy another copy of GTA :lol:

Aw shit, I lost my main.scm file! It looks like you passed the bad luck to me! Now I need it too! :o

pedstats.dat

I do not know if anyone said this but if you are very careful, you will not have this happen..

You can open the recycle bin and click on the file it will ask you to restore it??? Click Restore it will show up in the proper folder or whatever folder you deleted it from..

You can also use CTRL+Z to do undo the delete.. The file will reappear in the folder.. You can click the menu options under "edit" and a "undo delete" or "undo" option will be listed...

Keep this in mind..So you will not need to go through this again...

Sorry if these instructions were already posted...