Firefox 3.5 Is out !

Alvas.

Firefox has BOTH of those already. However, DownThemAll((which is what I assume you were competing an "inbuilt download manager" too isn't a download manager. And Firefox's download manager is great at resuming downloads.

If you think firefox's download manager is great at resuming downloads.You should try Opera. It is able to continue downloads which are even broken like your computer crashed,etc....but firefox doesn't mostly broken downloads I have to re-download them.

That almost always depends on the site Eazy. Both browser AND website have to support resumeable downloads. Most sites do, but majority of file sharing sites such as rapidshare don't (unless you have a premium account). Having said that Opera probably does have the better download manager anyway, since it has built in support for torrents as well, pretty basic support it must be said... but props to them for actually including it.

Well I don't really use sites like rapidshare really mediafire is much better but while download a kind of sotware you know my comp crashed suddenly while Opera was able to continue its own download firefox said it had finished downloading. Anyway I still find firefox a better browser so w/ever.

This browser is awesome. I now watched some good pronz, dl'ded some Warez and shit without anybody knowing. Well, this browser made my day. :P

Mmm, not really. It's impossible to be totally invisible to the feds and such. You have 2 I.P addresses. One of them you can hide, but you need 1 valid I.P to communicate with your ISPs servers, otherwise, you simply won't be able to access any website because all the internet traffic would be blocked. You can hide some stuff from the outside world, but you can't hide anything from the ISPs. Although, they rarely, if ever, bother to search through for any dodgy stuff going on.