New upload screen suggestion

When you have input all your details and screenshots and stuff, when you click to add the file it should come up with an upload bar telling you files and how much it has uploaded already (sort of like on youtube uploading), and i also have a problem, i dont know if its a problem but here it is, with the uploading technique you have now (by the way the size of the file i want to upload is a little over 8 mb) when i click upload it just comes up with the internet explorer loading bar, i waited an hour (and the loading bar had already got to the end in the first 10 minutes) but still nothing was happening.

plz help me and plz consider my suggestion. :) :) :)

Something like this will probably be added. We have huge filesize limits here so 8mb is no problem. Probably just IE being crap as usual, which version are you using? Most likely just a random crash anyway since this is the first time anyone's reported anything like this.

In the meantime you could try uploading your mod using a different browser.

Something like this will probably be added. We have huge filesize limits here so 8mb is no problem. Probably just IE being crap as usual, which version are you using? Most likely just a random crash anyway since this is the first time anyone's reported anything like this.

In the meantime you could try uploading your mod using a different browser.

thx, by the way i have IE 8, i have firefox though!, ill try firefox and get back to you if it doesnt work, i do have a pretty week upload speed since my normal download speed is about 20kb/s!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: any way thanks again and ill get back to you.........in the Future!

If your download speed is only 20kb/s it sounds like you're on probably the slowest ADSL speed of 256k. Your upload will only be 10kb/s max. So it'll probably take around 15 minutes to upload an 8mb file. If you think it's really worthwhile then you can email it to me (chris at thegtaplace.com) and I can upload for you.

thnx all of you for helping me out, i will give it one more shot and leave it for say.... 3 hours!, because i have another download going that will take probably the whole day, if it doesnt work, ill email it to: (i think it is?)

[email protected]

i hope thats the address, i will also check my IE 8 settings for any timeouts and stuff.

see ya!