Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Bear

I saw Harry Potter today and it was good. The ending was crappy though, they just

killed Dumbledore

and strolled off out of the castle. They literally just walk around and then out. I think Bill and Fluer won't ever make an appearance. They were not even mentioned in the film so I am not sure what is happening there. Horace Slughorn is brilliant.

I like Dumbledore in the Potter Puppet Pals best but I guess that's a whole different thing really :-/

Oh yes. He is awesome.

I have still yet to see the movie, but I've seen stills of Luna's lion hat and it MAKES ME RAGE. WASN'T IT SUPPOSE TO ROAR!? HOW CAN IT ROAR IF ITS MOUTH IS WRAPPED AROUND HER HEAD!?

Also, I just want to know, it was the sixth book where McGonagall gets hit with like 6 stunners or something, right? Was that in the movie? That is a very important scene that cannot be removed.

That was Order of the Phoniex and it was cut out, like most things.

In HBP Fluer, Bill, Dobby and Kreacher are cut out of the film aswell.

See, I didn't even see where in the movie that would even fit. I really dislike the guy behind Order. Is it the same people for HBP?

Kreacher canNOT be cut from the Hallows. Nor Dobby. Or Bill and Fluer. Pretty much every character played a role in the last one.

Mahhh was supposed to see it tonight but I ditched on it. Read the first book when it came out, haven't read any of the other's. Have liked the movies, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the last movie that came out.

Order? That was such a shitty movie. Just watched it like yesterday morning. They fucked up my FAVORITE part of the whole story, and that was Fred and George's departure. However, I did like Flitwick's little gesture of approval as they left.

Haha, see that's the thing though: I've never cared to read the books. I didn't expect anything in the movie, so I actually liked it unlike most people that felt jipped on it because they actually read the books...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw this movie a while ago, I was really ripped and I still didn't enjoy it that much. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there supposed to be a HUGE fight scene at the end when the Deatheaters come? Instead they just accomplished their "task" and left. I was really disappointed by that part and just the lack of action in the film. I agree with most people here in the sense that the books are way better than the movies.