Your Personal Hate list

macorules94

Ha where do i beggin hmmm

Windows Vista (Biggest peice of shite ever, to the point MS have to make a new OS so they dont f**k up their image)

Intel (Cos their CPU's run slower than AMD and dont have as much overclocking potential)

phpbb v3.0 as its a bugger for web developers to customise as we want unlike the wonderful IPB.

youtube spazzing up my gameplay video quality and sound sync, 10 mins limit, come on youtube, we put in good quality vids and they come out crap the other end >_>.

(Tip, dont try to be smart about PC's to me i grew up in a computer shop for 10 years that my dad owned, i dont like it when people try to talk down to me about them, i dont know everything obvs im not arrogant

I just had to comment on this...

You state that one doesn't have to act 'smart' about PC's to you, yet you make some extremely weird statements...

Hating Intel because they are SLOWER?! They were like 5 years ago (I think..), but really, these days they're kicking AMD's ass. And surely, if you'd want to OC, an Intel CPU is the thing to get. Though yes, those Phenom II CPU"s OC great too, but let's not forget the Phenom tragedy. Total let down (i7 didn't make me cum though, to be honest.)

Hating Windows Vista? Have you even used it, or are you just following the masses of 14 year olds on the Internet that in their turn copied the opinion of someone else, because migrating to Vista at launch was a pain in the ass for some? SP1 and everything is fine. It's fast, stable and much more user friendly then XP if you ask me. What bothers me more than your initial statement, is actually the line succeeding it: ""to the point [that MS have to develop a new OS]." Great statement... What did you expect? That would implement that any OS that has it's successor within, let's say, five years, sucks. Makes me think Apple sucks donkey balls and the Ubuntu dev team is just fapping away.

Face it, you can't live on forever on XP. You should have upgraded a long time ago, and soon the time will come that we'll have to upgrade again. It's been about 2,5 years now, I don't think we'd even be able to count the amount of releases of Ubuntu on our hands, and when Win 7 comes, Apple will have already released two OS's during the time between Vista and 7.

Point being, I hate negative bias toward Vista. Try it, it's nice.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha where do i beggin hmmm

Windows Vista (Biggest peice of shite ever, to the point MS have to make a new OS so they dont f**k up their image)

Intel (Cos their CPU's run slower than AMD and dont have as much overclocking potential)

phpbb v3.0 as its a bugger for web developers to customise as we want unlike the wonderful IPB.

youtube spazzing up my gameplay video quality and sound sync, 10 mins limit, come on youtube, we put in good quality vids and they come out crap the other end >_>.

(Tip, dont try to be smart about PC's to me i grew up in a computer shop for 10 years that my dad owned, i dont like it when people try to talk down to me about them, i dont know everything obvs im not arrogant

I just had to comment on this...

You state that one doesn't have to act 'smart' about PC's to you, yet you make some extremely weird statements...

Hating Intel because they are SLOWER?! They were like 5 years ago (I think..), but really, these days they're kicking AMD's ass. And surely, if you'd want to OC, an Intel CPU is the thing to get. Though yes, those Phenom II CPU"s OC great too, but let's not forget the Phenom tragedy. Total let down (i7 didn't make me cum though, to be honest.)

Hating Windows Vista? Have you even used it, or are you just following the masses of 14 year olds on the Internet that in their turn copied the opinion of someone else, because migrating to Vista at launch was a pain in the ass for some? SP1 and everything is fine. It's fast, stable and much more user friendly then XP if you ask me. What bothers me more than your initial statement, is actually the line succeeding it: ""to the point [that MS have to develop a new OS]." Great statement... What did you expect? That would implement that any OS that has it's successor within, let's say, five years, sucks. Makes me think Apple sucks donkey balls and the Ubuntu dev team is just fapping away.

Face it, you can't live on forever on XP. You should have upgraded a long time ago, and soon the time will come that we'll have to upgrade again. It's been about 2,5 years now, I don't think we'd even be able to count the amount of releases of Ubuntu on our hands, and when Win 7 comes, Apple will have already released two OS's during the time between Vista and 7.

Point being, I hate negative bias toward Vista. Try it, it's nice.

I have to agree with Jace, I didn't like Vista, then I started using it, and to be perfectly honest, it's easier ton use than XP in my opinion...

Redneck isn't even a race, commmonnnn...chilllll.

I know it's not a race but he's practically saying, 'I don't condone the hating of black/asain etc... people, but people who live in the southern states of America, yeah hate on them as much as you like' it's kind of hypocrytical in my opinion.