Sign in to follow this  
NickS

Problem Uninstalling GTA SA

alright, this is what the problem is!

bf30f7c47d.jpg

To answer WRX's question, I tried uninstalling it with the CD and the same thing happens.

Please help, I can't reinstall my GTA SA with this thing!

well you could manually go into registry and delete everything to do with GTA San Andreas however if you don't know what you're doing you could cause some trouble which is why I suggested CCleaner. If you just delete the program files, it's still like, registered on the computer as installed.

Well, I sorta uninstalled it before and there were like some files left in the folder so I just deleted the whole folder and I don't know where the hell that thing is located. But I'll try ccleaner (in the middle of downloading this)

Ok, I've downloaded CCleaner and I did everything (used the cleaner, scan for issues from the registry tab and tried uninstalling it from the tools tab) and that thing still pops up. What else should I do???

I think there's a corrupted registry entry, not detected by CCleaner with all the installed programs details. I've heard of people that solved the problem with that but I can't seem to remember how and searches don't give me anything (I suck at seacrhing)

Well, I'm gonna reinstall my computer in another 2 weeks so, I hope this corrupted registry will get wiped off so I can try the new MTA SA!