Need inspiration

TommyVercitti

NOTE: Extended till 31th May so if you have any idea like any vans or swag or dc or

volcom t-shirt or something cool or ANY suggestion PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASE post it and I'll even soon if you help me throughout my texturing while I'm on TGTAP I'll buy YOU any game card worth 20$ ! (So runescape players or WOW players or any1 who wants Minecraft keep updated and maybe you get the prize !!!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000906526444

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AhmedAlSkater

Thanks and Good Luck )

Yo guys I'm back :coolthumbup: :coolthumbup: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sorry i didn'tpost out any mods but I'm to busy with schoolwork but i have a few days to make

my "Skin Pack Ultimate By TommyVercitti" with skin making tuts !!!!

I need some cool suggestions before end of second week so i can pick out the best so maybe

YOU are one of those who are displayed in the credits !!!!

To make it easy, divide it into points like this:

Shirt:Tommys t-shirt should be black with a golden DC logo.

Pants:Same as default just a bit brown.

Hands/arms:Dragon tattoos.

Shoes:Same as default just a bit dark cyan (not to much dark only medium dark)

Reason for your suggestion to be displayed in the pack:I'd really like to help you ;):D

EDIT:Don't be a dick like Tun3r :hurrhurr: when i say inspiration i talk about the skins (whats displayed like dragon shirt and heart boxers)NOT burgers

Edited by TommyVercitti

You are asking to pick from the default clothing skins and make suggestions or improvements?

Ooooo! I got one. How about 80s style rock/metal T shirts? Not the power wuss ballad ones, the ones like Iron Maiden with Eddie, or Led Zepplin, or AC/DC, or Metallica, or Ozzy Osbourne? Images of band logos and album covers should not be too tough to find. Then you could work them into the texture and recolor the rest to a typical black or whatever.

Sumpin' like dis:

Clipboard02r4t_th.jpg

Edited by Masked Marauder

You are asking to pick from the default clothing skins and make suggestions or improvements?

Ooooo! I got one. How about 80s style rock/metal T shirts? Not the power wuss ballad ones, the ones like Iron Maiden with Eddie, or Led Zepplin, or AC/DC, or Metallica, or Ozzy Osbourne? Images of band logos and album covers should not be too tough to find. Then you could work them into the texture and recolor the rest to a typical black or whatever.

Sumpin' like dis:

Clipboard02r4t_th.jpg

much mor like the point thingy only that i don't meant improvements or suggestions from the dfault one i mean suggest a cool skin so keep it up guys im working on the texture (To Masked Maraudar : what did u use for seeing tommy in that pic)

10 more days

Edited by TommyVercitti