GtaLcs

Muze07

Umm... Mind explaining the name? NOTHING in the forum, excluding the ONE forum for "LCS", has ANYTHING to do with LCS. Hell, this forum has a forum for LCS. Tell me, what makes your forum any more special? What makes it special at all? Right now, all I see is another retarded IF GTA board. Gah.

We REALLY need a rule about IF boards. The ONLY ones that do good, end up being 50 members, all from the same forum. So, how does that possibly do ANYTHING at all?

Explain.......

People, besides us who know you from a forum like this, tend to be pushed away from IF boards because it's normally n00bs who think they are cool because they have their own FREE site.

Yeah, they have hacks. But they suck. Sure, they have skins, but they are not as good. The store mod, sucks. The money, almost ALWAYS goes by post count. That sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

1st of all, check out my site, it has a store. Where you can buy the items, send money to people and get money. Thank you. Shut up

take a look at XGTA forums. They have about as much posts as this place does. about 10,000 off. Thank you again. Its an Invisionfree board. Don't tell me IF sucks because all of yours did because you don't have advertising skills. Thank you again, I will see you all later..