Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No dammit... I didn't know, haven't payed a visit to their site for a week or something... Well... Damn, this is great news! :) Shit... A trailer? f***... Already? Oh man, I remember the first official pictures for SA was released in March, and now the trailer for GTA IV comes in March... damn, things are sure happening in March.

Ahh Driver 4 eh... You know something, that reminds me, not about Driver 4, but Driver 3... Now listen man, you know that a vehicle in GTA explodes just after it's upside down, but in Driver 3 I realized that it doesn't... Now isn't that kinda more realistic? Or does ppl still want the car to explode just after a couple of seconds... Know what I'm saying?

But wait... Driver 4, isn't that Parallel Lines? I mean, when I searched Driver 5, it was on amazon.co.uk, check it out: Driver 5 Platform is PS3.

And I think Driver '76 is going to come out this March for PSP, not sure but I think I heard that a couple of weeks ago.

CroScorpion, you're right, this topic has nothing to do with the Driver series, just got too excited, my fault.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Brazil eh... Yeah, that's a good country for a game like GTA, it has pretty much you know. Yeah man, not bad. Still, I dream of a city where it snows, oh yeah, oh yeah... I wouldn't mind having Chicago in the winter, that'd be great you know. But I don't know, if it's gonna take place in Carcer City, then I hope it's snowing there.

Yeah I guess Driver 3 works pretty good, too bad the missions are so damn screwed up, and the sucky control, oh man how could they screw it up so bad, but the graphics is great. Anyway man, wouldn't be surprised if you see a sign in the beginning of the trailer "Welcome to Carcer City" or something like that.