Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bah, Bah, Bah! London is rather boring with classical music and the big ben/London bridge. US is what i hope for just so i won't have to learn how to drive on the other side of the road. I really don't care as long as They don't rush it and leave bugs in the game like VCS.

Edited by 2003

Alot, yeah I know, alot... But yeah... That'd be... Different, a whole country you know... hehe, kinda funny though. Personally I think it's going to take place in one of these places:

Carcer City

Chicago

Liberty City (yeah again, who knows, and we know it can have snow)

Hong Kong (just imaging all the slum areas and all that shit)

Tokyo (the japanese mafia etc)

Yeah well... We'll see what happens.

I think we gotta think a little bit more realistic my friend, yeah I understand man, would be great to explore the whole country, Brazil is big man... Really big... I mean... Whoa, it would certainly be alot of exploring you know. Yeah it'd be pretty nice, and bigger is great, but I don't know man... I don't think it's going to happend :)

Well how about Recife? That's a nice city in Brazil... Just look at some pictures on the web and you'll understand what I mean. But Rio is damn good too, but Driver 2 had it, but hey, sure GTA can also have it I guess... It's just that, the makers of Driver and GTA are both kinda... rivals... if you know what I mean.