Big Community Thread

Chris

Ya, exacty Slayer. I don't know what alternate universe these teachers are in but this isn't what I want in life at all.

no

Lol i never cheat.

Anyway had a tirefull day today.Just came home.

And noticed the Gang scene has changed

Ya...

Sorry man but remember this is the internet.

In short you mean

:pissedred::pissedred: BackStabbing is allowed :pissedred::pissedred:

Sure. In your mood that might fit the word I guess. Look dude, take a look around the forum and you'll see me making a topic about asking about recruitment in the DS. They weren't going on that instant. So I looked at the other gangs and saw you guys. You guys seemed okay so I joined. I got temporarily kicked out so I got mad for a day. I got cooled down and a week and a half later I found out the DS were recruitin. Hope that DOES clear thing up for you. Now all of the LCF besides you are respectin my decision though I know that you guys are bitchin about it in you private chat. Ya, Tec 9 told me and I just should've guessed if I remembered how much of an eight year old you were. Guess I forgot when I was in the gang and everyone was nice. So please lay off me will ya.

What the damn thing you mean by 8 yrs old.

Ok then.

I would rather not start a War Flame

Ya, exacty Slayer. I don't know what alternate universe these teachers are in but this isn't what I want in life at all.

no

Lol i never cheat.

Anyway had a tirefull day today.Just came home.

And noticed the Gang scene has changed

Ya...

Sorry man but remember this is the internet.

In short you mean

:pissedred::pissedred: BackStabbing is allowed :pissedred::pissedred:

Sure. In your mood that might fit the word I guess. Look dude, take a look around the forum and you'll see me making a topic about asking about recruitment in the DS. They weren't going on that instant. So I looked at the other gangs and saw you guys. You guys seemed okay so I joined. I got temporarily kicked out so I got mad for a day. I got cooled down and a week and a half later I found out the DS were recruitin. Hope that DOES clear thing up for you. Now all of the LCF besides you are respectin my decision though I know that you guys are bitchin about it in you private chat. Ya, Tec 9 told me and I just should've guessed if I remembered how much of an eight year old you were. Guess I forgot when I was in the gang and everyone was nice. So please lay off me will ya.

What the damn thing you mean by 8 yrs old.

Ok then.

I would rather not start a War Flame

Ok, good. I'm guessing you don't want me to tell you what I mean by an eight year old then.

Blah. Nothing good besides the newly recruited member.

I gave today on PTM,at romanian.I had 7 hours at school and that PTM and i am very tired,plus that i have now study again for tommorow and next week i will give the PTM at maths.I think that this is my dificult year ever i had at school.But till i will go on to write my homeworks i have time for some posts here. :D

Edited by TG187

Well here in Croatia teachers request 20% higher salary, but the goverment is strong. Cool, no school for me till atleast monday. The syndicate has said on the news that they're prepared to last long this time, and the next year there will be elections, so politicians want to end the year with more profit... I won't complain, no school for me.

But today it was raining all day. Apparently the weather should get better tomorrow afternoon. Well, live to see that.

Other than that, nothing new. Just an ordinary life.

Ya. It's been raining and storming on and off today and lately. Right now it's calm though.

Right now i'm comparing PS3 games to XBOX360 games. Right now it's the 360 but the PS3 has only been out for a couple of days so i'll probably just wait longer. I hate waiting, no patience at all usually.