French

Spanish

Now Im taking:

Geology

Theatre Studies

Performing Arts

Media Studies

They changed in a space of 3 weeks.

So you changed subjects? Well since am gonna be going to college soon, i gotta just make sure what subjects i want to do.

Edited by Tommy Montana

My computer is really wierd with the Sims 2. Some days its very fast other days it wont work at all or its just very very slow. I guess it might be because I have a laptop, not sure though.

I was so tired this morning, I went to a party. It was so much fun and I was pissed, not so pissed to not know what I was doing. Of course me whoring around I met someone who was very sweet.

I know why. Some of your peopel in it have too big a house so it's pretty slow. I had this guys with a fridge and bed basically and it was way fast. But I had a girl with a packed house I've used for years and now I can't play it because too much stuff and it's slow and sometimes freezes.

edit:Ya.I'm in 7th grade andi t's already hella tough...

Edited by Nate10

I cheat on my tests all the time. School is, even if it takes much time, not my f***ing priority. it takes too much time imo and I want to have a life aswell. Yeah, I study before tests, but just to pass, not to get an excellent grade. I always look at someone elses test anyway ;)

I went out to a birthday dinner with my mom (Lonestar anyone?) and this waitress there was really hot (too old for me.. she's probably college) and looked like my friend Sam. You know how tempted I was to ask her for her number or a hug?

Then this chick in starbucks was hitting on me. Haha. Vanilla bean frap :D

Then I went outside with my dad to look at the stars. He was preaching.. I proceeded to tell him that I just want to look through my own perspectives and he bitched and preached even more so I came in and am in the shitty mood I am now.

woohoo.

Ya, exacty Slayer. I don't know what alternate universe these teachers are in but this isn't what I want in life at all.

no

Lol i never cheat.

Anyway had a tirefull day today.Just came home.

And noticed the Gang scene has changed

Ya...

Sorry man but remember this is the internet.

In short you mean

:pissedred::pissedred: BackStabbing is allowed :pissedred::pissedred:

Ya, exacty Slayer. I don't know what alternate universe these teachers are in but this isn't what I want in life at all.

no

Lol i never cheat.

Anyway had a tirefull day today.Just came home.

And noticed the Gang scene has changed

Ya...

Sorry man but remember this is the internet.

In short you mean

:pissedred::pissedred: BackStabbing is allowed :pissedred::pissedred:

Sure. In your mood that might fit the word I guess. Look dude, take a look around the forum and you'll see me making a topic about asking about recruitment in the DS. They weren't going on that instant. So I looked at the other gangs and saw you guys. You guys seemed okay so I joined. I got temporarily kicked out so I got mad for a day. I got cooled down and a week and a half later I found out the DS were recruitin. Hope that DOES clear thing up for you. Now all of the LCF besides you are respectin my decision though I know that you guys are bitchin about it in you private chat. Ya, Tec 9 told me and I just should've guessed if I remembered how much of an eight year old you were. Guess I forgot when I was in the gang and everyone was nice. So please lay off me will ya.

Listen well you did leave our gang and we don't care, and well i don't really go in the private chat but, No one talks and makes opinions behind someone back, well just stop the arguing here.

Back to Topic: I never cheated in class, well if we did we usually find that the person who copied anyone, well there a dumbass, And retarded.

Gaaarrrrr Im so confused, I cant decide if I like this guy. Im a f***ed up human being yes I know but I dont know if I wanna be in a lovey dovey relationshio and he seems like that. I am a cold person and he seems like a polar opposite, he goes on about how muc he loves me, I just think "eerrrr its been two days". Im not sure if I should even go out with him at all.

Please help me.

Edited by I just shot a bear