stowaway

scottmac

• 3 weeks later...

Just asking, is your San Andreas running with often-lags, or occasional lags or even NO LAGS AT ALL?

I ran mine with occasional lags... The plane just seem to 'boost' forward as my game lags but my bike stays normal.

Basically, the plane will keep boosting on as your game hicks-up.

If you are actually running the game with no lags, then it's just a matter of skills. But if you're running it with lags, it's a matter of lucks... Sad ain't it?

But I finished it! You must be able too...

Just try to lower the level of details and resolution. GOOD LUCK!

I found out that it really matters in which lines do you drive along the runway in this mission.

To easily get on the plane, go forward and take the slight turn left, and go near the jeep (you'll see a man running in front of you and trying to shoot you). Don't drive over him, drive slightly right of him, just enough so you don't touch him. Then, continue forwards and start slightly lining up behind the plane and get in the line with the left wing, as close to the entrance as possible and wait for the barrels to fall out, then take the left turn (not too hard, it'll end up in losing speed) and get on the plane. you have a few seconds before another barrels start falling out, so get aboard as soon as you get chance.

Don't try to weave the barrels. I have maxed bike skill and still you will either lose control or fall from the bike if these barrels even touch you. And also no leaning forward crap. It's just about how fast you line up the bike behind the left planes wing.