What Are Your Plans For The Holidays?

C.O.D

Hi, since I am living in Indonesia, me and all my friends are already on a holiday which is only a ten-day holiday. The holiday is to celebrate the holy-day of Moslem which is in Indonesian called 'Lebaran' or 'Idul Fitri' when everybody forgive (but not forgive and forget) their mistakes.

Right now, I am at my Grandma/Grandpa's house in Denpasar, Bali. I am staying there for a week. :hi:

All I'm gonn'a do is surfing in the beaches, and surf the internet with a crappy computer (Pentium 1, Windows 95, and a 50.6kbps Modem). And play with my 3 year old dog, chat with crappy Windows Messenger, and play crappy game called "Speed Boat Attack"... Anybody know that game?

My parents are only allowing me to surf at the Sanur Beach (which is known to have small waves, I don't like that! :pissed: ), since Kuta was bombed a few weeks ago. Kuta is my third heaven (after computers and basketball courts), because the waves there are huge and extremely enjoyable.

So PLEASE keep me entertained by posting your plans for the holidays, any holidays but please keep the holiday you're talking about not too far from today!

PS: Are you people living in the UK, USA, or Mexico having holidays for today/this week (except for holidays because it's Saturday) which is 29th of October 2005.

Hope You Are!

• 3 weeks later...

The Christmast and the New-Year's Eve.

For the Chirstmast, I will go straight to Singapore & Malaysia after I went back from my school's trip to Chiang Mai (Thailand). It's gonn'a be quite a long holiday though... 2 months or so... Because it's connected with the New-Year's Eve holiday.

well i win this im still on my summer holiday and its nearly the winter holiday

all because i was arrested for something at skool on the last day so it looks like im the winner of the longest holiday

Maybe this is a private thing, but what did you do? It's okay if you don't want to answer that, I understand.