paramedic mission hint

Slayer

if you haven't discovered it yet, get to the angel pine and start doing the easiest paramedic missions of your life! you will probably reach level 12 in about 20min.

that means no more hour and a half driving like in VC (WITHOUT A RADIO LISTENING TO THE SIREN ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh)

Angel pine is the best. I tried the other small towns too, but they have several spawn points out of the town. That is pretty far away and you have to drive the ambulance over rough terrain and there is a big chance of turning over (never happened to me but ambulance usually turn over even on straight roads). Pine is in the middle of nowhere and there aren't any cityes, other small towns or any trailer camps around it.

great hint Slayer, I also did something like this out in the desert close to Area 69. I can't play my GTA SA for PS2 because the disc is dead. Got a huge scratch in it. When ever I try to play it though their are 1000's of glitches in the game like people won't die, people stay standing when they die, hidden buildings, no roads, etc. The game also freezes too <_<

Yea a lot of poeple don't know this. Its a pretty good hint if your dying to get a 100% completion.

skullraider Posted Today, 07:18 PM

great hint Slayer, I also did something like this out in the desert close to Area 69. I can't play my GTA SA for PS2 because the disc is dead. Got a huge scratch in it. When ever I try to play it though their are 1000's of glitches in the game like people won't die, people stay standing when they die, hidden buildings, no roads, etc. The game also freezes too dry.gif

That sucks. Is the scratch deep? If its not you could repair it, or just buy a new or used game disc :bleh:;)

Yea a lot of poeple don't know this. Its a pretty good hint if your dying to get a 100% completion.

That sucks. Is the scratch deep? If its not you could repair it, or just buy a new or used game disc :bleh:;)

I know that I am going offtopic but Steven is asking me a question so yes the scratch is very deep. I took off 4 layers and the scratch was still their and still doing the same damage to the game <_<. I am going to buy the game for PC sometime, probably after when I get Star Wars: Battlefront 2 for PC. :)