this may sound stupid, but....

rusty_s

SkyliИe's right evabin, christ, I just wanted to know what button to push! But I am talking about the PC version, and I never got an instruction manual...If you know what I mean lol.. I still don't know the answer to the question, all I could find was peoples opinions on the game controls...

I Know in the PS2 version that you can just simply hold R1, and Cj will lock on to the target(depending on the weapon) and you could run around them and stuff without having to keep readjusting your aim cuz he will always keep track of where the person is, how do you do this in the PC VERSION?? (when you do auto aim in the PS2 version, a circle with smaller bars moving around it appears or something, not a triangle, I think thats just for the PC version)

no its a wierd glitch in sa. the button configuration is messed up. they forgot to put lock on aim in it. in the mission with smoke where u go to... ummm.... the first guy u can buy guns from, and he teaches you how to shoot stuff, it sez "right clikc to lock on" and then u right click and it manual aims so then w/e and you shoot the bottle. then it sez "once you have locked on, scroll our center mouse button to switch through targets to lock onto" then you right click and scroll, and nothing happens. that part relaly pissed me off to see that san andreas could have been so much easier to beat. its not a controller problem. its the game.

no its a wierd glitch in sa. the button configuration is messed up. they forgot to put lock on aim in it. in the mission with smoke where u go to... ummm.... the first guy u can buy guns from, and he teaches you how to shoot stuff, it sez "right clikc to lock on" and then u right click and it manual aims so then w/e and you shoot the bottle. then it sez "once you have locked on, scroll our center mouse button to switch through targets to lock onto" then you right click and scroll, and nothing happens. that part relaly pissed me off to see that san andreas could have been so much easier to beat. its not a controller problem. its the game.

ya right, I was doing that mission, and thogt. WTF is he talking about. I can't lock on!!!!!!! :pissedred: