why not?

tilly

Maybe you're asking the wrong questions.

Make sure you aren't making topics that have been made ten times before, and make sure you're posting them in the right place.

Also it helps if you write quite a lot, and write in good english, otherwise people often can't understand exactly what you're trying to say.

Im not repeating anything. I've never seen a gta4 graphics topic before. I've seen cars, guns, people, countries, but never graphics. And I've also done mod requests and questions That would take somone at least 5 seconds to find out, that nobody replies to. I always write in good english too. and i always do mod requests and questions in the mod section, gta4 in gta4, VC in VC. And nobody has ever replied. Except for once when somone (a noob) was asking what I was talking about when I was talking about a txd that I need. i dont get it.

if you look at the new posts place, it says almost alll tilly. and look at how many post i do a day on average, 13 posts. You dont even do that much.

I dont know if people are annoyed by me or just dont care.

No one is required to post in your topics, or anyones for that matter.

BTW, if you havn't noticed, there is a gta4 wishlist already.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1433

And the search feature might help you, too.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...Search&f=45

if you look at the new posts place, it says almost alll tilly. and look at how many post i do a day on average, 13 posts. You dont even do that much.

Post count doesn't matter. And you've been here for what, THIRTEEN days? Wow. That's why your PPD is that much.

I gave it a week. and that gta4 topic, its not a wishlist skyline, its graphics and physics only. nobody has said what kind of good graphics they want.

and i gave the clown post and the mod request post for a week.

Edited by tilly

I feel your pain, just yesterday i found the most kickass glitch for LCS, no one has replied to it since then, but someone HAS posted on an LCS topic that is virtually dead! I mean, who DOESN'T know how to do the portland chainsaw masquerade! NO ONE! that's who!

(sorry, but caps posting was, in my eyes, 100% necessary!)

So if anyone cares, go and see my findings, i'm not gonna tell you now, you'll have to look!