Headphones

Hey, sry if this has been brought up, but wat i luved in every game, was the music, and i hated the fact that, the second u get out of the car u cant listen to music again till u get into a car agian, y not, since the next game will most likely be in hopefully more recent times, give ure character headphones, and maybe an iPod, or Mp3 or sumthin, so that u can listen to music all the time if u want. and maybe when they port it onto the pc's or sumhow while on the ps2, u cna put ure own music into ure characters playlist, so u can listen to music u like, if u dont like the music they play(which i doubt, but lets say, u luved the 80's music from vice city more than any other game(like me) u can have it on there) . just an idea, once again sry if this has been posted

PS: obviously the mp3 or cd player, wud turn off when ure listinin to people and such.

That is a pretty good idea and I have never thought about that before. I don't think anyone has posted about this, and you should sumbit your ideas onto the wishlist. By the way GTA4 is going to be on PS3 and Xbox 360 (most likely PC also) and not PS2. I hope R* does put something similar to your idea in GTA4 because I also didn't like that the music stopped right away when you got out of the car. I remember in GTA3 there was ped with headphones and I don't know if this is only on the Xbox version but when I got close to him I could hear the music he as listening to. So maybe R* can put an MP3 or whatever in GTA4 as a weapon that you can find in your safe house or something, or just something you have with you all the time and you can take it out anytime unless you are talking to someone or you are on a mission.

I actually remember reading about that several years ago in a speculative article on what the could be cool to see in the next GTA game after Vice City. It was a really cool read and it had several other ideas that I wouldn't mind seeing in a future GTA game.

I remember hoping for that in VC and that never happened. And then I thought forsure with SA, but no. I think with all the next gen hype, let make a game (ps3,xbox360) before they think of even more, I'm sure that they have thought of it...