How do you make downloadable game saves work?

Dzmarko

why doesnt everyone just SAY what condole there using. it annoys me. ok if you want it on ps2 youl need a flash drive to keep the save on and then duplicate it to your memory card. xbox, i have no idea. and on computer you will need to copy the save file into the GTA san andreas user files in my documents. can someone pin up a how to use save games topic?

When I copyed the save file into the GTA san andreas user files in my documents I tried using the save

but its just started off in the beginning of the game!!!!!

By the way the version of san andreas I have is Version 2 and its for pc

Please Respond Thanks

This is like the 30th time I said about Save Games.

A full installation:

* Written and editied by Scythe *

First off, download the save game nd make sure you know where it is. Normally it would be in a rar file.

Secondly, find your My Documents drive, inside the drive you would find many folder. Look for a folder called;

GTA San Andreas User Files.

Rename teh save game to;

GTASAsf8.b to make sure you didn't overwrite your ordinary file, incase it does not work.

Extract/Copy the Save Game and paste it to your;

GTA San Andreas User Files.

Last but not least, load the save game in the game menu.

FAQS-

Q-The game save does not work! The game crashes when I boot the save game up. Why?

A- You either have Version 2.0 of San Andres or you updated to 1.1 the game crashes because your San Andreas game is not compatible.

A- You have a main.scm mod installed. Switch to the original main.scm and it will work.

Q- You is teh gay fagzors! Why do thee waste t1me on teze gayass tutorialz noobzors?

A- Because I have a life and I want to help people out.

Edited by Scythe

• 2 weeks later...

I have Version 2, with the downgrade, and I can put some cool cars in the garages before I save again, and I can upload some saves with some really cool cars. you request a theme, I will make it JUST FOR YOU!!

as an open demonstration, I will go home and copy the theme I have right as I start it (before I mess with it).

then I will make an all grove theme. after that, I will make a city utility theme and an assasin theme. after that, its up to you to make the request. I have the Virus+113 trainer, so I can put any car in any garage. but, I will mod them manually (in game) and move them around. there are still things to do, but I have the story and all missions done. I have Denise up to 100%. if she isnt there all the way, then it is easy to get her happy again.

so. who has a request?