What real city would it be based on in the U.s.

I'd preffere a whole range of maps and not stuck to one like vice city and san andreas, i want a map that i have to fly from island to island that has some water in between, like the sea.

say you fly from america to london in a commercial airliner, that you can pilot your self, not just one big island joined by bridges. :thumbsup: at least 2 mins of water in between at least 4 island maps. and Rockstar it wont hurt to put a bit of snow on the game for once.

as for vehicles get more planes, more cars, and get a ferry or an ocean liner, the bigger the better, more military planes, the rhino tank is becoming a bore to me. stuff like that i could go on for ever for new features but i shant :jumpon:

Edited by HiTch

I'd preffere a whole range of maps and not stuck to one like vice city and san andreas, i want a map that i have to fly from island to island that has some water in between, like the sea.

say you fly from america to london in a commercial airliner, that you can pilot your self, not just one big island joined by bridges. :thumbsup: at least 2 mins of water in between at least 4 island maps. and Rockstar it wont hurt to put a bit of snow on the game for once.

MY IDEA COPIER lol jk we think alike which means that they should have that.

MY IDEA COPIER lol jk we think alike which means that they should have that.

:coolthumbup: im actually going through college for being a game creator so if i eva make it big, GTA will look like a shape in the dust of my creation,

i like the "NoBody Special" under my name it makes me feel really at home here :cry:

:coolthumbup: im actually going through college for being a game creator so if i eva make it big, GTA will look like a shape in the dust of my creation,

i like the "NoBody Special" under my name it makes me feel really at home here :cry:

No offense, but Rockstar have quite a team under them. It takes more than having an idea to create a game...

100% agreed, but one thing they dont have is my visual mind, they have many great minds, and they have a team, GFX, to Sound, yea i know, i wont be a one man army will i :nope: so yes before i get the third degree of Rockstar are great because they have a team. i know it all to well

hey another city should be a mix of san jose oakland and santa clara (santa clara county) so that we can see the real west side gangsters. and i can see where i lived that would be awesome, make it a big idea on stevens creek street. it could be a giant addon to the san andreas section or be a whole new city of its own.

Edited by tilly

OMG i keep getting mixed up!!!!!!!! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! srry guyss???????????

Haven't you guys think of any good city it might be based on. Good ones.