real screenshot working on xbox 360?

SMCentral

the graphics dont look like they'd be the next generation graphics for a GTA game....that dont look that great

...unless they decided to allocate more resources toward more objects on the screen like people and traffic etc.

One of my main complaints, as well as many other peoples' about all the GTAs is that the streets aren't crowded enough with cars and pedestrians and just objects with which you can interact in general.

Just something to think about.

no it isnt. its clearly from another game so its not very good at all. I could tell it was one of the main characters from the getaway black monday straight away. I was gonna post about this, but i looked and saw someone beat me to it.

Plus, if the graphics looked like THAT on ps3, i'd kill myself with a blunt cheese grater.

no it isnt. its clearly from another game so its not very good at all. I could tell it was one of the main characters from the getaway black monday straight away. I was gonna post about this, but i looked and saw someone beat me to it.

Plus, if the graphics looked like THAT on ps3, i'd kill myself with a blunt cheese grater.

Yeah, because graphics are the single most important thing in a game, ever!!

[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

that shot is from THE GETAWAY BLACK MONDAY (its on the back of the cover so look it up) and The Getaway isnt that good of a game so i think we all know the final thing about this shot ITS A FAKE (you wont find anything about gta4) i know cause my step-dad works for rockstar he said that they arent even sure about the city but he said most likely it would be in london. SO THIS TOPIC IS OVER

that shot is from THE GETAWAY BLACK MONDAY (its on the back of the cover so look it up) and The Getaway isnt that good of a game so i think we all know the final thing about this shot ITS A FAKE (you wont find anything about gta4) i know cause my step-dad works for rockstar he said that they arent even sure about the city but he said most likely it would be in london. SO THIS TOPIC IS OVER

Yes, thank you for letting us know that...