Weapon Sounds

Rashon.

Agreed. The automatics sounded like automatic cap guns. They popped instead of banging.

That said about automatics, none of them were any good.

Anyone played LCS? The weapon sounds on that are to die for. Especially the M4, its worth playing the game just to spend an hour trying to find the gun, just to hear the sound. Its perfect.

Agreed. The automatics sounded like automatic cap guns. They popped instead of banging.

That said about automatics, none of them were any good.

Anyone played LCS? The weapon sounds on that are to die for. Especially the M4, its worth playing the game just to spend an hour trying to find the gun, just to hear the sound. Its perfect.

I agree the weapon sounds in LCS were excellent. In Vice City, they were close to that. Especially the AK and M4. I was just curious if anyone had liked the weapon sounds in any way. ^_^

Bit off track here guys! Your just spamming the post now, it's supposed to be about Easter Eggs/secrets and shit like that, not what car you prefer to drive!!!

Here's my contribution Chris:

1. Many of the Safe Houses you buy have pictures that relate to areas from different GTA games and in some of the bedrooms theres a big picture of Candy Suxx (VC fame). They don't all have pictures from the other games but I noticed one had a shot of Salvatores Mansion (GTA3) looks like it was taken from the lighthouse, and another was a picture of a city, top down like GTA1 & 2. Could be fishing or it could be a reference to them 2 games?

2. When you play the mission where you have to go and steal Mad Dog's rhyme book from his mansion for OG Loc there is a body guard playing a "console" and he shouts "Tanner, you suck" (or something to that effect) which is a reference to Driver 3 (and it's crap handling) as they tried to re-create a GTA style game.

3. There is also a sign which says "your not supposed to be here" which is a blatent link to GTA3 which had the same sign in a hard to get to area. It's supposed to be ironey cause you can get anywhere in SA with jetpacks, parachutes, choppers, etc.

I'll try and get some pics and a video of the Mad Dog mansion to prove it although a simple play of the game will show where the first two are. I came accross the third completely by accident but it is identical to the GTA3 sign which is posted everywhere on the WWW.

All taken from the PS2 version.

TrueGod

I think YOU're not in the right topic/thread, TG! LOL! Whos off track now EH? Just kidding, I do it all the time.

Back to track (LOL):

Yea the sounds did suck. But it did sound realistic, although not loud enough. If you watch CNN, the parts where there is a shot of the Iraqi war, you can hear the M4 sounds are almost the same as the ones in GTASA, same goes for the .45 and the AK.

Overall, my favorite is the .45's sound and the Ingram MAC-10.

• 1 month later...
WHO LIKE COMABT SHOTTY WELL ME AND MY DAD GPO HUNTING AND TRUST ME THAT SOUNDS LIKE S**T COMEPARED TO REEL LIFE THAT ONE IS LIKE "POP POP" WELL THE REAL ONE LIKE "BOOOOM" AND ECHOES O AND U CAN HEAR THE M4S IN IRQUE SOUNDS BAD CUS THE MIC IS CRAPPY OR THERE NO CLOSE 2 U THAT Y LOL

Uh, it annoys a lot of people to use caps lock in the whole post. Please don't do it. :huh: