Halloween!

Nate10

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghosts scare me, its the whole idea of them. I dont know way but they scare me, the sixth sense gave me nightmares for weeks. Same with Shaun of dead which is wierd as I love that film. For halloween me and my friend are talking about dressing up for college, she wants to dress as a wannabe gangster and I want to dress as a polar bear. It would be a talking point.

Ghosts scare me, its the whole idea of them. I dont know way but they scare me, the sixth sense gave me nightmares for weeks. Same with Shaun of dead which is wierd as I love that film. For halloween me and my friend are talking about dressing up for college, she wants to dress as a wannabe gangster and I want to dress as a polar bear. It would be a talking point.

Same display pic.

Can i see some resembalance :huh:

Well as a matter of fact, people who say they've seen ghost are just imaginaing things, Not real things anyway. <_<

Uh-huh. Suuurrre......

Halloween is for white people.

Care to share your reasoning? I went Trick-Or-Treating last year in a black neighborhood. I'd like you to know, there were black people dressed up trick or treating.

LOL I agree.

I think I might be some sort of zombie hunter. Are any of you zombie fans?

P.S. I am white. Just incase you didn't know.

My girlfriend actually believes in zombies. I make fun of her all the time because she sounds like one of those conspiracy theorists EVERYTIME she talks about them. It's kind of adorable, actually.

ghosts can't hurt you so why fear them?

Wow, buddy. Wake up call. They can kill you. At her old house, my girlfriend had ghosts there that absolutely hated her. For no reason, either. She was a little kid. They'd knock down EVERY picture of her in the house, and ONLY the ones of her. Off of walls, dressers, stands, etc.

there is no logic in the word 'wy'

Yes, point out a TYPO in order to avoid revealing the fact that you're racist.

I doubt anyone cares but still, I have found my halloween costume. Its cheap (need to save money for concert in June) and it will piss someone off to the max :D . Im going as Pete Doherty lead singer of Babyshambles and is on my avatar "O really". My friend dispises him so I thought meh it would be funny