UFO

TG187

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, ive seen some of my freinds videos about UFO's and its just my freind throwing a hat :lolbounce: , but anyway i do believe that UFO's are true. Ive seen some videos that a man can "call UFO's whenever he wants" and he actually did,it was a little white dot in the sky that hovered then after20 seconds it flew off like a super sonic jet( but it was rounded :wtf: )

we willl know by 2012!!!! so get ready!!!! :yup:

Why specifically 2012?

UFO is not something you can believe in or not believe in..... It isn't a questionable thing. UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. There ARE flying objects, and some of them we can't identify. That would be a UFO..... UFO does not mean alien...

Yeah.Like an Unidentified Plane in No-Fly Zone.

UFO doesnt specifically means theres an Alien in it.

I'm not sitting here and hour and a half watching some video. Listen VERY CAREFULLY, OKAY? UFO means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT, okay? None of those words mean "alien", okay? STOP CONFUSING IT. A "UFO" is not always an alien aircraft.

Oh,come on.........Look at the video.And i am not a stupid,OK!!!! :pissedred: I said that some UFO'S landed on Earth if you watch the vid.And aliens are on Earth if you look at the video.

YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION. WE ARE NOT SAYING UFOS DON'T EXIST. WE ARE NOT SAYING ALIENS DO NOT EXIST. WE ARE SAYING THE TERM "UFO" DOES NOT MEAN ALIEN. PAY. ATTENTION.