Missions

Oo, oo! I have a mission! How about a mission where you actually, I don't know, STEAL CARS?

there's missions like that in san andreas. what you do for cesar when you get to san fierro.

Just to be a bitchy little nitpicker, those missions happen after you reach the desert.

How about a chain of missions where you act like a news reporter?

i would like the first mission to be ...

you are a street racer and you start with some nice car and you are about to race and all these cops come and you have to escape and thehn you start driving through towns and citiesand you end up in a warehouse by some docks with contruction sites all aaround and you get out of the car and lose the cops for good but they are looking all over for you and you meet up with a friend and she/he gives you a silenced pistol and you have to get back to his/her safehousw which then becomes you place.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like a mission where you have to enter a hospital and kill aa guy while hes having an operation.

Hahahahaha :rofl2:

I'd like to see a mission where you go to someone's mansion and steal all their stuff (TVs, VCRs etc), but as a twist, get chased by guards dogs and jump a fence before they bite you on the ass and maul you.

Edited by MiamiViceCity

• 3 weeks later...

id like to see a mission where a serial killer is going around killing all your gang members at night and you hav to find him before the cops do using the police radio (the serial killer doesnt show up on the map). then once you see him you must chase after him on foot thru narrow back alleys and what not