2Pac's Death

Kitsune Inferno

There are a lot of questions going around the mystery of the drive-by shooting death of the best rapper that ever lived, Tupac Shakur. Unless you're the cynical kind and know that 2Pac was killed in a retaliation hit by the Crips for what Tupac and his entourage did to one of their members earlier that night at a Mike Tyson fight on Sept. 6, 1996. What do YOU think that happened?

its a new album that'll come out on 20th november. I think his sister or family relative is helping to make these new albums. A few have come out since his death, although i dont know all of them. The few i do know of are resurrection, loyal to the game, and pacs life. there are others, although they are mixtapes and relatively hard to get hold of unless youre joined to an american rap site like mix unit.

It is odd they keep making songs with him in it, suprisingly though, when I hear a new song its usually a verse I haven't heard of before. I dont know how much longer they can keep this up though - there's only so many greatest hits albums and new collaborations with old verses you can take before it starts getting repetitive. The same thing will happen with Notorious BIG, what with the fairly recent 'the duets' album and mixtape songs with so called 'gangsters' when theyre no-where near as tough as 2pac or biggie (lloyd banks, akon etc.)

Tupac was an awesome rapper, don't know too much around his death. Some tension between him and Biggie and but really I have no clue. Shame that he died, what's Tupac's Life, some DVD biography thingy?

I think that's the common misconception of the murder. It was actually a retaliation hit when 2Pac and his posse beat the shit out of a Crips member earlier that night at a Mike Tyson fight. And that Crips member actually started it because he started something with one of 2Pac's friends at a Foot Locker.