GTA Custom Missions-GTA: The District

E.J.

Grand Theft Auto: The District

This is my city that I hope will be popular. The character's name is Michael Moses. Some people call him Mike some call him Mike Moe. He just got out of jail and says he isn't going to go back to that criminal life. His Paroll Officer Jack Daniels is a dirty cop and got him back into that life. The three cities that are in this GTA is District Capital, Columba, and V Island. You start off in District Capital also known as D.C.. District Capital is the place with all the construction of condos being built. What used to be ghetto and filled up with gangs is being turned into a siteful place. Columba is where all the gangs and gangsta are moving to. Since all the condos are being built in D.C. the apartments are too high priced for them. Mike will meet gangs like Souf East and MAC there(just to name a few). V Island is where all the big houses and crime boses live. The District is filled with mafia vs. gang battles. This is where the mafia boses live to stay out of being killed and to look down at the streets.

Mike will be taken through all 3 places and will go through crazy things just to set everything straight on how they were before he went to jail.

Edited by E.J.

I said you can make your own... i was being sarcastic but i guess you cant be that over a forum.

Look , i was the one who said you can create your own , getting people to do it for you isnt creating your own. Try looking at the thread started of GTA Custom Missions - Rules....

Edited by StuntX

Ok now that i know how to do it right here's the first mission

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission I

Micheal gets out of jail after being in for five years for attemted murder. It was set for ten but he was let out by winning a trial.

cutscene

Micheal: Man, now that I'm out, I'm starting over. And first thing's first, no more gangs......I'm sick of that shit.

Micheal walks down the street with his bags in his hand to go see his paroll officer. While he's walking he notices that some things changed while he was in jail.

Micheal: Damn, what happened to the Lenny's that used to be right there.

He approaches his PO's building. He goes inside.

Jack Daniels: Hey Michael.

Micheal: A man, just tell me when i have to come back and I'll be on my way.

Jack Daniels: Hey.....what's the rush....sit down.

Micheal takes a seat.

Jack: Now you know what to do right?

Mike: Yeah.

Jack: So come back to me in a month. And don't even think about leaving town.

Mike: A month?!?

Jack: You heard me correct. Now, I set you up to get a job at minimum wage.

Mike: And what is this job?

Jack: You're going to work for me.

Mike: What, and what would I be doing.

Jack: Whatever the f*** I tell you to do. Here take this phone, I'll be in touch.

Mike walks out of the building

end ctsn.

Mike appears standing out of the door. He walks down the street to a pay phone to get a number for a taxi. Then his cell rings.

Mike: Hello.

Jack: Hey I have an apartment rented out for you in Langley Park. The keys are under the doormat.

Mike: Alright.

He goes to the house.

Mission Complete

Mission II

Name: Smuggling Smugglers

Reward: $500

Mike goes outside and jacks a car. He rides down to Jack's office.

cutscene

Jack: Ahhhhh, so you came.

Mike: Uhhh, yeah.

Jack: Don't back sass me. You know Mike, you're gonna slip up, and when you do I'll be in your ass and boom...back to jail for you.

Mike: Look man, I'm not doing nothing. I'm out of all this gang shit. All this drug slangin' and crack.

Jack: Ha ha ha funny you mentioned that because you're going to be getting a truck full of it, and bringing it back to me.

Mike: What! f*** no.

Jack: Hey, don't don't be a bitch. If you stay low key the cops won't be all over ya.

Mike: Man, you gonna get me put back in jail.

Jack: Hey! You're forgetting who I am. I am a paroll officer, I got the power to clean this shit up. Now get the hell outta here and get that yay!

end cutsn.

Mike appears outside and takes a Glendale sitting next to the building. He rides down to the factory. The truck revs up. The driver gets out and goes into the factory.

Hurry and get the car before the driver get's back!

Mike goes over to the truck and gets in. He pulls off.

Truck Driver: Hey! A man is taking the truck!

Mafia Sentinels pull out from the factory and chase Mike in the truck. Mike turns the corner thinking he could lose them, then he saw two more blocking the road.

Mike: Shit!

He rams through the middle of the cars. And turns up the street. Mike sees cars at a stop light.

Mike: f***, how am I going to get past this.

He jams on the breaks and the mafia sentinels go flying past him and crashes. So he drives around the reck and parks the truck behind Jack's office. He gets out and runs to the front and crashes through the door.

cutscene

Mike: Jack! The mafia's outside!

Jack: I know but look out the window.

Mike goes towards the window and looks out. Cops are arresting the men.

Jack: See I told you I had the type of power to clear shit up for you. Now get outta here.

Mike: Man you sick.*he says breathing hard* So how much money do I get for this.

Jack: $200

Mike: What! There's like $1,000,000 worth crack in that truck!

Jack: Ok, I'll give you $500 because I do recall saying you're working for minimum wage.

Mike: Man, you f***ed up.

Mike leaves out the door.

end ctsn.

Mike appears outside. HE WALKS TO THE BACK AND TAKES THE TRUCK AND DRIVES HOME. He parks outside his apartment and goes inside and sleeps.

Mission Complete

-------------------------------------------

Pay attention to the bold print of what Mike did.

Edited by E.J.

Mission III

Name: Sitting Ducks

Reward: $1,000, Sniper Rifle, New Mission Strand

Mike walks outside and jacks an Infernus. He drives it to Jack's office.

cutscene

Mike walks in the building and sees Jack looking out the window with some binoculars.

Mike: What are you doing?

Jack: Look at those stupid mother f***ers. They think that I'm a f***ing joke.

Mike: Who, those mafia people.

Jack: Yeah, those Vincenzos. They're all out there about to go to Maryland to sell a shit load of yay.

Mike what do you want me to do?

Jack: I want you to kill their don Lenny Vincenzo.

Mike: What?!? Lenny Vincenzo? The man who had that Italian resteraunt down the street?

Jack: Yeah him.

Mike: What! You're crazy for real. I wouldn't be able to even get close to that guy. He's probably surrounded by alot of henchmen.

Jack: He is, and that's why I'm giving you this sniper rifle. So you could take him out. After you snipe him alot of men are going to be on your ass. So I set up some hitmen outside.

Mike: OK, they're going be outside gaurding your ass what about me.

Jack: Listen you dick! After you shoot Lenny, lure the men back down here and the guys outside will take care of the rest.

Mike: Alright

Mike Walks out of the office.

end ctsn.

Mike appears outside. He takes Jack's Manana and rides down to the docks. He aims the rifle at Lenny and fires. Lenny's head comes off and blood shoots out of his neck.

cutscene

Lenny's Right-hand Man: Oh Shit!

Henchman: Hey look at that guy up there on the hill!

Lenny's Right-hand Man: Get his ass! And I want to hear that he's six feet deep!

end ctscn.

Mike gets in the car and starts heading to Jack's office. The henchmen pulled up on both sides of the car and started shooting it. Mike rams the car to his left into a wall and it stopped. The other car kept going. They started shooting the doors of the car.

Mike: Man this peace of shit can't go any faster?

Mike stepped on the breaks and slowed down to the rear of the mafia sentinel. He rammed the back to turn them around. The men skidded out of control. Mike then stepped on the gas hard and the car started to heat up. Then he turned the corner and met up with the hitman. He gave them the signal and they opened fire on the henchmen.

cutscene

Mike: Hey Jack! Lenny's dead.

Jack: Ok good. Here's your money

Mike: $1,000! I just killed a don, not some f***in' hot dog vender!

Jack: Hey! You're forgetting I said minimum wage.

Mike: You full of shit. You know that.

Jack: So I've heard.

Mike walks out.

end ctscn

Mike gets into Infernus and drives home. He parks it outside the apartment. He gets out of the car.

Mike: Hey, who parked that truck in my spot. Man people don't have any respect.

He walks into his apartment.

Mission Completed

Edited by E.J.

Mission IV

Name: Unexpected Guest

Reward: Respect

Mike walks out his house.

Mike: *takes a deep breath, exhales* Ahhhhh, it's a good day to just stay the f*** home.

His cell rings.

Unknown Person: Hey come down to the city limits right now.

Mike: What? Who is this?

Unknown Person: Don't worry about that just get down here.

He hangs up.

Mike: What the....hello....hello! It was probably just Jack.

Mike gets into the Infernus. He looks at the truck.

Mike: What the f*** is that truck still here for?.......Well it ain't my buisness.

He backs the car up and drives down to the end of the city.

cutscene

Mike: What! I could leave this place right now. The street ain't even blocked off. But I don't want the cops on my ass. He drives into the City Limits Junk Yard. He gets out the car.

Mike: Hello! Hello!

He leans up against the car. He hears footsteps and before he could turn around two men grabbed him.

Mike: Hey what the f***!

Voice: Hey there Mike.

Mike: What, how do you know my name.

Voice: Your damn wallet. Ok let em go.

Mike turns around.

Mike: Oh shit! I thought you were dead.

Lenny's Right-hand Man: No! Do you think I would go with my men to take care of somebody like you. My job is to stay by Lenny's side, not my men.

Mike: Well, all your men are dead!

Vinnie: Yeah yeah I know. That's why you're going to work for me! Get up.

Mike gets on his feet.

Mike: Man f*** you! I'm not working for no mafia.

Vinnie: But you'll work for a scumbag like Jack. You know he doesn't give a f*** about you....or anybody at that matter.

Mike: So what, I'm not working for no-ones gang or mafia.

Mike turns around and walks towards his car. A man comes from behind behind his car and puts a gun in his face.

Vinnie: Well....you gonna take my offer or what?

Mike: Alright then, I'll take your offer.

Vinnie: Alright, but first you need to get our colors. Go to Suite Suits over in Ocean Side. Get yourself a black suit.

Mike gets inside his car and drives off.

end ctsn.

Go toSuite Suitsand get yourself a gang colored suit.

Mike heads down to Suite Suits and buys a black suit. Calls Vinnie

Mike: Hey Vincent I got the suit.

Vinnie: Ok....and don't call me Vincent it's Vinnie! Gotdamnit

Mike drives his Infernus to the Pay 'n' Spray and changes the color to silver. Then he goes back home.

Mission Complete

Edited by E.J.

• 2 weeks later...

Mission V

Name: Didn't Quite Do It

Reward: None

cutscene

Mike goes outside. He notices a black limo riding by with four men on black bikes. Two in the front, and two in the back.

Mike: What the f*** is happening?

endctscn

He hops into his Infernus and follows the limo. He keeps his distance though, so he won't get spotted.

cutscene

The limo pulled up to a mansion. Two men wearing black suits stepped out of the car holding M60's. Then Vinnie stepped out of the car.

Mike: Damn, does he live in this big ass house?

They walk inside of the mansion. Mike pulls up to the driveway. He walks to the window. He saw a man in a chair behind a desk. Vinnie walks into the room.

Vinnie: Hey boss.

Lenny: Did it work?

Vinnie: Yeah, it did. The men were led to Jack's office.

Lenny: Damn! I knew that prick was behind that!

Vinnie: Oh yeah, I know who has the truck full of drugs.

Lenny: Who has it?

Vinnie: The guy who we set up. His name is Michael Mosley.

Lenny: Oh really? So where does he has this truck?

Vinnie: The dumb bastard parked it outside his apartment.

Lenny: So where does he live?

Vinnie: He lives in Providence. Do you want us to kill him?

Lenny: No why don't you use him to kill Jack

Vinnie: Ok, no problem.

Vinnie turns around and starts walking out the door.

Lenny: Wait! But don't tell him to kill him now. Get some stuff from him first.

Vinnie: Like what?

Lenny: C'mon now, you're the f***ing right hand man of the gang. I trust that you'll know what to get.

Vinnie: Alright boss.

Mike gets suprised.

Mike: Oh my god! That wasn't Lenny that I killed.

Mike looks back into the window and sees Vinnie and his boys leaving the door.

Mike: Oh shit they're leaving. I gotta get the f*** outta here.

endctscn

Mike runs to his car and gets in. He backs up onto the road and speeds off. He swerves passed cars and goes home.

cutscene

Mike gets a phone call.

Mike: Yeah

Vinnie: Hey I need you to do something for me tomorrow so don't plan anything, and don't visit Jack.

Mike: Shit, you think I am.

Vinnie: Yeah alright. See you tomorrow.

Mike hangs up. He looks at a truck and look at the street. He sees a man driving by slowly on a black bike.

Mike: Oh shit. That's a mafia member. Man, I'm dumping that truck some day......just not today. He walks into the building.

endctscn

Mission Complete

Mission VI

Name: Pest Control

Reward: Ammu-Nation is unlocked, $1000

Mike leaves his house and looks around. He gets into his Infernus and drives down to the City Limits Junk Yard. He gets out the car.

cutscene

Vinnie: Hey there!

Mike: What's up.

Vinnie: Hey you know something that I've been thinking about.

Mike: What?

Vinnie: That we're still meeting here, at a junk yard. You already know who I am so we gotta stop.

Mike: Yeah, well.....whatever.

Vinnie: Hey, you got any guns on you.

Mike: Yeah, a sniper rifle.

Vinnie: What the f***! Ha ha ha a sniper rifle. Man follow me.

Vinnie leads Mike to the trunk of his car. He opens the trunk.

Vinnie: See, look at all these high powered guns. These are army guns. Not those types where you could get at any gun store.

Mike: Well lemme get one.

Vinnie: f*** no, not my guns! Go buy your own shit! Anyway, I need you to take care of this little snitch on the street.

Mike: Oh yeah this is what I been waiting for. So you need me to kill a rat.

Vinnie: Yeah, but you have no f***in' guns.

Mike: Lemme use one outta your trunk.

Vinnie: Man you need a license to use these guns.

Mike: Where could I get one.

Vinnie: Down in White Peak there's a gun store. It's called Ammu-Nation. There you could get a license. But, no time for that I need this guy tooken out right now. So go buy whatever you could afford, and kill that motherf***er.

endctscn

Mike gets in his Infernus and drives down to White Peak. He goes inside Ammu-Nation and looks at their guns. He walks up to the counter.

Clerk: I got everything you need right here.

Mike buys a 9mm($500).

Clerk: If the cops ask, you didn't get it here.

Mike walks out of Ammu-Nation.

cutscene

Mike calls Vinnie.

Vinnie: Hello.

Mike: Hey I got a gun.

Vinnie: Now this guy is smart. He has about five people around town dressed up like him.

Mike: I bet they're getting paid.

Vinnie: Yeah so what you're gonna do is kill em all.

Mike: So what does this dude look like.

Vinnie: He has on a red hoodie with a tan jacket over it.

Mike: Ok, I've seen one on my way here Downtown.

Vinnie: Alright well....go see if it's him. By the way the guy's white.

endctscn

Mike gets in his car and drives Downtown. He says the guy standing on the corner. He's white.

Mike: Oh yeah, that's him.

Mike's phone rings.

Vinnie: Hey one more thing. The rat has a scar on his face that's how you could tell it's him.

Mike: Ok.....How the f*** you know?

Vinnie: What do you think dickhead. We cut his motherf***in' face for snitchin' one time. Now go look for him.

Vinnie hangs up.

Mike gets out of the car and goes up to the man. He didn't have a scar on his face. Mike shot him in his emptied his clip on the guy. He drove around for a while and spotted another. He got out the car. This one was black. He had a knife in his hand. Mike walked up to him.

Man#2: A you got a problem?

Mike: What?

Mike killed him and took his knife. He got back into his car and cruised around some more. He saw another white guy. He got out his car and the guy ran. Mike chased him into an alley. The man tried to jump a fence but Mike pulled his tec 9 out and shot him up. The man fell over the fence.

Mike: Damn, I still gotta go over that damn fence. He hopped the fence and turned the guy over on his back. His face had a scar on it. He calls Vinnie.

Vinnie: Yeah.

Mike: Hey I killed the guy.

Vinnie: Did he have the scar.

Vinnie: Well, I still want you to kill those other punks. They could be snitches too.

cutscene

Mike checks the guy and he had $500 and a 9mm on him. He turns around and sees the other two. He pops them both with the 9mm and called Vinnie.

Vinnie: You kill them all?

Vinnie: Alright, good. We'll be in touch.

endctscn

Mike gets to his car and he drives home. He gets out of his car and looks at the truck. Then, he goes in the apartment building.

Mission Complete

Mission VII

Name: Yay!

Reward: $10000

Mike leaves his apartment and walks up to the truck.

Mike: Man I need to get rid of all this shit. But how?

He thinks to himself for a minute.

Mike: I got it! I could just respray the truck and sell it back to them people I got it from.

Mike gets in the truck and drives to the Pay 'n' Spray.

Pay 'N' Spray: Sorry, we don't spray things that big.

Mike: Damn machine. I gotta find somewhere fast........damn, can't think of anything. I'ma go to Jack, he probably knows.

Mike drives the truck to Jack's office and parks it in the back. He walks into the building.

cutscene

Mike walks into the room and sees a bunch of boxes. Jack comes out of the back room.

Jack: Hey, what brings you here?

Mike: Nothin' just wanted to ask you somethin'. What's with all these boxes?

Jack: Well, I'm moving out of this office, and into the police station Downtown.

Mike: Why?

Jack: Because the DCPD think I'm cracked up....crazy, crazy about the things going on in this town. So they're moving me to the building.

Mike: Oh well.....Can you tell me where a place is where I could spray a truck?

Jack: Yeah, there's one outside of town. But you can't leave remember.

Mike: Well it's been a month so I should be able to leave.

Jack: No, that's not true. I say when you leave, and I say you don't ok. Now get outta here I got to go.

endctscn

Mike appears outside.

Mike: Man he a real bitch. What should I do? Oh I know......I could sell it to them dumb motherf***ers a little at a time.

Mike keeps the truck behind the building and opens the back of it. He pulled out two bricks, jacked a car, and drove home. He ran inside the house put the bricks in a duffle bag and ran back outside. He got in his car and drove to the factory. Two men were standing outside guarding the entrance.

Mike gets out his car. He walks up to the door.

cutscene

Gaurd#1: State your buisness.

Mike: I have something to sell your man inside.

Guard#2: Who Toni?

Guard#1: Check em'.

Guard#2 frisks Mike.

Guard#2: He's clean.

Guard#1: Alright, go on ahead.

endctscn

Mike walks inside the factory. He looks around and sees a man sittiing at a table guarded by four men.

Mike: That must be Toni over there.

He walked over.

cutscene

Toni: Yeah.

Mike: Hey I have some yay I could sell you.

Toni: Lemme see it.

Mike throws the bag on the table and the table breaks.

Toni: Got damnit! You broke my f***in' table!

The men pointed their guns at Mike.

Toni: Woah it's ok guys.

Mike: Yeah, it was a old wooden table anyway.

Toni: Hmmmm, this is good. How much you want for it?

Mike: Well I'll take $5000 for it.

Toni:(laughs) $5000. You never sold before have you?

Mike: Uhhhhhh......no.

Toni: These two bricks together is worth $10000.

Mike: Ok, I'll take the 10 thou.

Toni puts two stacks of money on the table.

Toni: Take it.

Mike: Thanks.

Mike walks away.

Toni: Hey!

Mike looks back.

Toni: We just lost a big shipment of cocaine a while back if you could bring us back enough so we could re-up on it without workin' hard then we'll give you $75000 for it.

Mike: Ok. I'll see what i could do.

endctscn

Mike walks out of the factory. He gets in his car and drives home.

Mike: Well now I know how to get money fast.

Mike walks into the apartment building and goes to sleep.

Mission Complete

Edited by E.J.

• 2 weeks later...

Mission VIII

Name: East Coast Customs

Reward: None

Mike walks out of the building.

Mike: I'ma go check Jack. See if he gonna give me permission to leave town just this once.

Mike hops into his Infernus. Drives to the police station. He sees some mafia sentinels as he's driving.

Mike: Damn. I hope Vinnie didn't put a hit out on me.

Mike pulls up into the DCPD Headquarters parking lot. He steps out of the car and heads towards the doors.

cutscene

Jack comes rushing out of the doors.

Jack: Don't go in there!

Mike: Why?

Jack: You came to see me right?

Jack: Well you dummy, I'm right here so why do you need to go in there?

Mike: f*** it. I ain't playin' games man.

Jack: Alright, what do you want?

Mike: You know....I want to go spray the truck.

Jack: Alright go ahead. But you better be back in 25 minutes.

Jack runs back into the police station.

Mike: What kind of shit is that?! 25 minutes? He petty as shit.

endctscn.

Mike gets into Infernus and drives to Jack's old office building. He parks his car in front of the building and runs to the truck and gets in.

Mike: C'mon man I need to hurry up before the Vincenzo Mafia finds out.

Drives truck to the spray shop East Coast Customs. He sees a mafia sentinel ride pass.

Mike: Why the f*** do I keep seein' those cars everywhere?

Mike passes the city limits.

Mike: Oh shit! I can't believe that I'm going to the next city!

He sees East Coast Customs.

cutscene

Mike: What the.......East Coast Customs is right there! I though it was gonna be somewhere in the other city! f***!

He pulls into the garage. He hops out of the truck.

Cesar: Ay! Can I help you holmes?

Mike: Yeah, I'm tryna get this truck resprayed.

Cesar: Oh ok. What color?

Mike: It don't matter any color but white.

Cesar: Ok holmes it'll be done by tomorrow.

Mike: Damn, for real?!

Cesar: Yeah holmes! You're lucky we're even doin' it! We don't work on Sunday's.

Mike: Aight man.

endctscn.

Mike walks out and starts walking back into town.

Mike: Shit man! Well at least it's out of town. They defanently won't see it now.

Mission Complete

• 4 weeks later...

Mission IX

Name: Third Degree Win

Reward: AK-47

Mike gets into his Infernus and drives to the Downtown Police Station. He sees Jack standing outside. Mike pulls up to the police station.

cutscene

Jack: Long time no see.

Mike: But you saw me like.....whatever man.

Jack: So did you get to do your little erand?

Mike: Yeah but I need to leave town again to get something.

Jack: Don't push your luck kid! I said only once and I mean once! No more going outside visits.

Mike: What do you mean?! I need to take care of some more buisiness!

Jack: What buisiness? You have no buisiness.

Jack laughs.

Jack: Get the f*** outta here kid. And I better not hear about you leaving the city or you'll be six feet under.

Jack walks into the police station. Mike walks over to his Infernus.

endctscn.

Mike: Man damn! I'm tired of his shit!

Mike gets a call on his cell.

Mike: Hello?

Vinnie: Hey Mike this is Vinnie.

Mike: Yeah wassup?

Vinnie: Get down to the City Limits Junkyard.

Vinnie hangs up the phone. Mike gets into his Infernus. He drives down to the junkyard. He arrives and sees Vinnie along with the Lenny.

cutscene

Mike gets out of his Infernus. He walks over to Vinnie and Lenny.

Lenny: Glad you can make it!

Vinnie: Yeah I told you he'll come.

Lenny: Shut up! So your name's Mike right?

Mike: Uhhh yeah.

Lenny: Vinnie told me all about you. He told me about all the stuff you've been doing for us and also how you killed my men down at the docks.

Mike: What? No I......

Lenny: Save it. It's all peachie. There's just one thing I want you to do for me since you cost me alot of drug money.

Mike: What is it?

Lenny: I've heard that you talk to Jack.

Mike: Which one?

Lenny: Don't play dum with me! I'm not the one to f*** with ok! Now look I'm talking about your friend Jack Daniels. I want him out of the picture for good.

Mike: They just moved his office to the top of a police station. It'll be impossible to reach him.

Lenny: I know. I'm sending three of my men with you to scope out the police station and kill him.

Mike: But I don't have any good weapons.

Lenny: Vinnie give him the AK.

Vinnie walks over to the back of his Mafia Sentinel and gets an AK out. He hands it to Mike.

Lenny: Alright now get outta here.

Mike: But my car is a two door.

Vinnie: Are you stupid?! Take the Mafia Sentinel!

endctscn

Mike gets into the Mafia Sentinel along the other three men and drives to the police station.

AT THE POLICE STATION

Mike parks the Mafia Sentinel. They see FBI agents gaurding the door.

Mike: I knew there was something going on in there. Aight now when we get in there I'ma just head straight upstairs to Jack. I want y'all to kill anyone shootin at us.

Vincenzo#1: Alright.

They walk up to the door. The FBI agents start shooting at them. The goons start shooting at the FBI agents.

Mike: Aight good. Let's head inside.

They walk inside and alot of bullets start flying everywhere.

Mike: Get down!

The goons duck and start killing cops. Mike keeps moving and shoots every cop that gets in his way. They move to the second floor. Cops start shooting at them. Goon#1 takes cover and starts shooting. Goon#2 starts shooting randomly. He gets shot and dies.

Mike: Idiot.

Mike keeps going and heads up to the third floor. Goon 1 and 3 follow him.

Goon#1: Hey we lost a man.

Mike: I know. Aight before we go through this door make sure your clips are full.

Goon#3: I'm good.

Goon#1: I'm good.

Mike: Aight let's go!

Mike kicks the door in. Goon 1 and 3 start shooting.

Mike: Hold your fire!

The goons stop shooting.

Mike: There's no one here. Aight let's check these rooms.

The goons go through all the rooms and don't see anybody.

Goon#1: The rooms are clear.

Mike: Aight well it must be this room.

He kicks a door in.

Mike: Nope not this door either.

Goon#1: That's probably the boiler room.

Goon#3: Can we shoot it?

Goon#1: No stupid it's gonna blow if we do!

Mike: Man you're dum as shit!

Jack: Looking for me?!

Jack points a revolver at Goon#1 and shoots him in the head.

Goon#3: Oh shit!

He starts shooting at Jack. The goon runs into the room and sees the window open.

Goon#3: I think he jumped out the window.

Mike: Aight I'm comin.

Mike starts walking towards the door the door slams shut.

Mike: What the....?

Mike hears a bang.

Mike: Hey Jack open the door!

Jack: No! I'm about to stay in hear while the police Meryland police are on their way!

Mike: Alright stay in there!

Mike shoots the boiler and it explodes.

Jack: What was that?!

Mike: Say goodnight Jack!

Mike runs downstairs and runs out of the burning building.

cutscene

He sees Jack hanging out of the window. He runs over to the Mafia Sentinel and burns out. Jack falls out of the window and falls on top of a police car. Then a piece of the building breaks off and falls on top of the car.

endctscn.

Mike gets a call on his cell.

Mike: Hello?

Lenny: Good job. I see you killed Jack.

Mike: Yeah, anything else.

Lenny: No. I'll be in touch.

Lenny hangs up.

Mike: That prick! He ain't even gonna pay me!

Mike pulls up at his house and goes inside. He goes to sleep.

Mission Complete

Edited by E.J.

Mission X

Name: Crossing The Border

Reward: New Mission Stand

Changes: Whenever you go to District Capital the Vincenzo Mafia would send hitmen after you. You'll now be able to go to Columba.

Mike walks outside of his house. He jacks a sentinel and drives to East Coast Customs.

cutscene

Mike gets out of the sentinel and walks up to the garage.

Cesar: Hey your car is all ready holmes!

Mike: Aight thanks.

endctscn

Mike gets into the mule and drives it to the factory.

AT THE VINCENZO DRUG FACTORY

Mike arrives at the factory. He backs the truck up into the loading bay. He gets out and walks up to the doors. The gaurds let him pass through. He walks over to Toni.

cutscene

Mike: Hey the drugs are outside.

Toni: Ok good. Hey go check the truck.

Goon: Yes boss.

The goon walks outside and examines the truck.

Toni: Good job Mike. We can do buisiness in the future.

Mike: Glad to hear that Toni.

The goon walks back inside. He walks over to Toni and whispers something into his ear.

Toni: Kill him!

endctscn.

Mike: Damn you don't waste no time!

Mike runs through the loading bay doors. He hops down on of the ledge. He sees Vinnie in a mafia sentinel.

Mike: That snitch!

Mike gets into the mule that all the drugs are in and drives off past the city limits.

Vinnie: He's leaving town! Follow him!

Mike calls his uncle Joe in Aspen.

Joe: Hello?

Mike: Hey Joe this is Mike.

Joe: Hey wassup! When'd you get out?

Mike: I'll explain it to you when I get there. Just gather up all the homies and I'll meet me outside your place.

Joe: Aight.

Mike hangs up his phone and keeps driving. Mafia sentinels are ramming the truck.

Vinnie: C'mon! Blow that truck up!

Everyone starts shooting at the truck with AKs and M4s.

Mike: Oh shit it's about to blow!

They pop the tires. The truck spins out of control.

Mike: Ahhh damn!

Mike hops out of the truck and rolls down a hill into the water. The truck blows up and falls into the water. Mike swims over to a boat docked at a jetty. He gets in and drives to Columba.

cutscene

Vinnie: Shit! He got away! Oh man, Lenny gonna have my head.

endctscn.

Mike docks the boat at a harbor. He runs up the jetty and gets into a maxima. He drives to Aspen Court.

AT ASPEN CT.

Mike drives up the hill and into the parking lot.

cutscene

Joe: Hey wassup Mike?

Mike: Wassup.

Sean: Hey Mike Moe!

Mike: Hey wassup Sean?

Sean: Wassup dude?! Long time no see.

Sean: When you get outta jail?

Mike: Like a couple months back.

Sean: Damn dog. We gotta go out to the club or somethin.

Joe: Hey c'mon in the house.

Mike: Hey I know y'all got weed all over the house since Mommom left.

Sean: You know it.

Mike walks into the house.

Mike: Hey I'ma get some sleep where's a bed?

Sean: There's a pull-out bed in my room.

Mike: Aight cool.

endctscn.

Mike walks into the room. Lays down on bed and goes to sleep.

Mission Complete

MissionXI

Name: Harvey

Reward:$200

There is a "J" blip on your map for Joe. Mike walks into the front of the apartment and into the floating yellow marker. He walks over to the "J" blip and a mission starts. The screen fades to black.

Fade In:Cutscene

Mike sees Joe walking out of the apartment building.

Joe: Wassup?

Mike: Nothin. I was just about to come check you.

Joe: Oh. Hey I need to go to the train station and pick up Harvey. You comin?

Joe: Aight come on.

Mike and Joe get into the car. The screen fades to black.

Fade In:Gameplay

Mike's sitting in the passenger seat and Joe is driving.

Joe: So do you still know your way around here?

Mike: Nah man. Alot has changed.

Joe: No that's only in D.C. not here. Everything's still the same.

As you're riding a pulls up beside you and Joe and starts shooting.

Joe: Oh shit! It's 88!

Mike: Who?

Joe: No questions! Take this and start shootin!

Joe hands Mike a Tec 9. A message appears on the bottom of the screen"Kill the gang members before they blow up the car!". A meter that says "Car Health" appears on the screen. As you arrive at the station the gang car blows up. The screen fades black.

Joe: Good shootin. Now let's wait for Harvey.

A man comes out of the train station.

Joe: That's him.

Joe blows the horn. Harvey walks over to the car and gets in.

Harvey: Wassup Joe?

Joe: Shit.

Harvey: Who this?

Joe: This Mike.

Harvey: Oh shit wassup man?!

Mike: Nothin.

Harvey: Damn boy, you've got bigger in jail.

Mike: Well you know. You gotta be able to keep them faggots off you.

Harvey: Ha Ha yeah I understand. So you ready to get back in the gang?

Mike: Yeah I'm down with M.A.C.

Harvey: Aight. Hey Joe drop us around Maple Avenue.

The screen fades to black.

You're on Maple Ave. You and Harvey get out of the car.

Harvey: Aight Joe.

Joe drives off.

Harvey: So you got yourself a place?

Mike: Nah.

Harvey: Well look, my cousin Joy lives in that apartment building right there. You could stay there for a while. She's gonna tell you to pay rent so here's a few dollars.

Mike: Thanks man.

Harvey: No problem.

The screen fades to black.

Fade In: Gameplay

Mission Complete