itunes or WMP?

Gerard

iTunes or WMP?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• iTunes
    • Windows Media Player
    • Other

iTunes is a media player from Apple - the same company that make macbooks and iPods. It is similar to Windows Media Player, in that it plays music, lists it in a library and you can purchase music online, but iTunes has a much wider range of music available, is very popular, very cheap, very widely used, and it works with iPods.

It's probably not because of ipods. I don't have an mp3 player but I still use itunes.

I use it instead of WMP because it looks much nicer and is easier to use. I also had an imac before my PC, which may be why I find itunes easier to use.

I never really legally downloaded songs from any program. I've had numerous programs inlcuding: Donkey, Kazaa, Limewire and now I'm using Ares. I got an iPod Shuffle for last Christmas and was gonna use iTunes probably but my computer is crap and has Windows ME so it didn't work. Then my dad got another MP3 for me and this one worked with my computer and but I just used the Ares player system thingy and sometimes the Creative one that came with my MP3. So I vote for other because I only used WMP ages agoa nd never used iTunes.