Just got it! *Spoiler(s) maybe*

Nate10

[/b]I just got back from the mall and along with 2belts, sweatshirt, pants, and a CDI got none other than the awesomoooo VCS!!Yay, well I guess this topic can also be people who have it or something. Idk, but yeah, I'm gonna start it right now! But I hear I have ot upgrade or something? Any info on that?

Edited by Nate10

You need...I dont know. The update you need is on the disc. I dont think its 3.00, could be 2.82.

Watch for glitches, they are plentiful. Mostly minor ones, but there is a glitch that makes every car disappear from your garage if you try and save it. I heard it only infected like 50% of the games released, so tell me if its there?

Yeah, it's so fun!I'm on this mission where I kill all these Hill Billies. But I died sicne I only had a fist lol. And yeah, finally got it lol Artur. To bad your report card sucks. Mine does suck too but it wasn't been mailed yet. Yeah, sweet lol. And I also jsu beat that missino where you steal 3 cars for Marty. But on that take out the hillbilly missino after I kill all of them in the trailer Louis won't move so I can't beat it :/ I'll try later.

Bet you gonna be up all night playing it huh Nate? Lol. Well my report card actually didn't suck I had 90% in Drama, 87% in French, 95% in PE (gym) and 71% in Humanities (English and socials combined). So basically 3 As and a C+, parents just expected too much and it was only because of my crappy homework. :P Oh by the way next time put spoiler tags for the missions, I don't find the info "spoiling" but some people might. Have fun again!

Edited by Artur

Yeah, so I just beat this mission where I save three whores heh and havn't done that hillbilly mission again yet. But I jsut got to the point where I can go to Ammu-Nation and this other place. It's so freakin fun lol. Even with the glitches it's awesomooo.I'm not doing cheats either which is good. But of course I'll see what cheats there are for after the game or on a super tough mission ya know.

Nate, this game isn't that hard, you really shouldn't need cheats, my advice, don't find them out, because you'll be tempted to use them. This game is, in my opinion, easier than LCS, and i could do that without cheats no probs. And the empire building is AWESOME, thanks for that Al.

Lol, I never said I'd use them til' after the game or if I have a tough mission. Right now the only mission I have is where I save Louis and kill Marty. I lost cause I killed Marty with a shotgun and it hit the truck that Louis was in and she died :/ But it pretty awesome so far. I give the game so far a 10 out of 10 even with the little glitches which aren't to bad. Soundtrack is great, the police don't try to hard so far and I jsut love the motorcycles, they're awesome. But where are the Jet Ski's located cause I wanna try em' out. And does anyone know if you have limited cheat allowment before a certain mission or is there even one cause if it doesn't matter I will get some money.