Legend?

Just a while ago I was working with the TXD Worksop. I was looking through the GTA3 IMG files and I came across a car skin named LEGEND.I thought to myself '' Theres no car called Legend in GTASA? :blink: '' but its really there.It seems like its a racing car that can be modded at WHEEL ARCH ANGELS because the ''Legend TXD'' is in the same category where all of the other racing cars are. If anybody knows what this is,please tell me ,I would really like to know :thumbsup: .......BTW,if anybody wants to look at this themselves ,its way at the bottom of the GTA3 IMG file ( open it with the TXD Workshop ) here are some pics legendtd6.jpglegend3xt6.jpglegend2ec0.jpg

Just a while ago I was working with the TXD Worksop. I was looking through the GTA3 IMG files and I came across a car skin named LEGEND.I thought to myself '' Theres no car called Legend in GTASA? :blink: '' but its really there.It seems like its a racing car that can be modded at WHEEL ARCH ANGELS because the ''Legend TXD'' is in the same category where all of the other racing cars are. If anybody knows what this is,please tell me ,I would really like to know :thumbsup: .......BTW,if anybody wants to look at this themselves ,its way at the bottom of the GTA3 IMG file ( open it with the TXD Workshop ) here are some pics legendtd6.jpglegend3xt6.jpglegend2ec0.jpg

I think that's just a paintjob you can do in WheelArchAngels.... :P