Tactical Actions and Tales

since it has to do with gameplay, lets tell stories based on what we did in San Andreas. Mine is modded, so I can stretch a little more. mods make that easier. I'll start with something I did one night with my san andreas using the garage editor with the Crazy Trainer 151+.

I decided to act like an undercover cop, and have police vehicles in concealed places. later today, I will start up my game, and then I will track where you should put what. I have a garage editor, so its a little different for me when I try to put stuff there. the only challenge is actually gettting to the places I am too far away when I teleport. I only have ten places, and I'm probably gonna fix that too.

I can say for sure that you want to use Hashbury. thats a nice hidded safe house, with 4 slots in that garage, and its nice and large. the Hangar at the abandon airport (verdant meadows) is good for very large stuff (busses, semi's with trailers, things you want to move alot, ect.) but only holds 4. its a nice place to try, but you can have spotters and spies hide easier, as well as snipers, and its the desert, with more room for a satellite passing by to see it. in the city, the buildings give you less of an angle for them to look, and thats if they know to look in that area. with the desert, its wide open. I know that doesnt have too much to do with a story, but thats just cool stuff.

I know that the game doesnt have snipers and spies, but if you think about it from a tactical or multiplayer point of view, you get an understanding.

:huh: ? Since i dont fully understand what the title means ill post the most HATEFULL thing that happend whilst playing SA .:

I Aqquired a mini gun and decided to have some fun....I was flying a stolen hydra with hydras chasing , they shot my hydra up so i bailed , the parachute wouldent open so i hit the ground with minimal health. Then to make matters worth a train runs me over leaving even less health. I then was even more pissed as my hydra landed on me and killed me , therefore i lost my minigun!

^^^^ Most Annoying San Andreas Moment.

EVER :mellow:<_<

I spawned a Hydra, and flew to a Police HQ in the Bone County areas, and had a night airborne mission and I parachuted down into the HQ and started to kill everybody in the HQ, my mission was to blow up the small prison in the HQ, along with those in it. My mission was completed, but when I came out the HQ, about 5 tanks surrounded me and they opened fire at me simultaneously and I died...

I Managed to reset my useless teleporter coordinates. I had some places that were saved that I did not need. its on a hotkey thing, and I have 10 places saved. I have it all thought out. noone can stop me now! weird thing, is that I have to drive around a good bit in order for the vehicles and people to sync up to where i really am. (if I come out of Los Santos straight into Las Venturas, the same people from Los Santos will be there, and there will be LSPD instead of LVPD, or if I come from hick-ville and go to Las Venturas, then I will have cowboys and those sexy native women all around me, along with Rangers.