SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh i missed this topic :blush:

what are you guys talking about? :D i wanna talk about sex too :P

i just came back from the movies :rolleyes: i can still feel the taste of semen :whistle: w00t!

Are you being serious.......... ?

yep :D I'm always serious when I talk about this stuff ;) it happened in the car when he brought me home from the movie :whistle:

what should i talk about on this topic, any nasty questions for me?? ^_^

Moi? No im a good person that everyone likes. Plus i like pussy

Noooo. Jeez.... No one pays attention to quotes anymore. Or who the last poster was.

Well I cant tell you my experiences, I havent found anyone I care enough about to have sex with yet. I still believe for yor first time its better when your in love.

As long as it's special it doesn't HAVE to be "love", exactly.

That is true, I just want it to be special so I have a good memory. I have had guys get all pissed because I wont do it with them but Im sorry I didnt feel anything special with them. They were only interessted in one thing. I just want to find someone special and then feel happy and ready.

I dont think im allowed to post pics of me naked on the forum, I mean more than youve seen so far...I have to ask Chris..so thats why the sig's not working :P

about the pics..I took them cuz I felt like showing my body...

now the wooden desk story..

I was in the 11th grade..and I just finished classes, and my boyfriend came to pick me up, and we french kissed for like 20-30 mins in front of my highschool. I told him I want more but my at my place were my parents and so at his..so we went at his highschool..he knew a place...well he was a player... And we went there..and got in..and he brought me to this lecture room which was somewhere in the building's basement. Some windows were opened and we could see people's feet passing by..and so they chould see us if they bended and looked carefully :P. And so he got me undressed and put me up on the desk and spread my legs and licked my (()). We couldnt stay for too long cuz we could risk to get caught..so after a while we had to leave and the highschool's guard locked the gates and didnt wanna let us leave :lol: he knew my boyfriend and according to what he said I was not the only one he brought there..anyway finally he let us out :P

well I was young then so nothing special happened, I consider just the place special...

probably, yeah. But I do think that the first time should be with someone you love, not because they'r a sexy slut orsomething.

The last 2 days somehow this stuff is constantly on my mind.. Maybe normal at this time or something, but if I'm normaly walking with a friend trough the school and see someone sexy I start thinking about it.. Also in lessons it just suddenly flashing in my thoughts. Prabably will be over my the weekend. But it's just a little wierd.