Eff the Police.

Kitsune Inferno

No, this isn't about what it says in my signature. This is about the Greene County Sheriff's Department and how bad they suck at their job. I was leaving a Christmas party over at my aunt's house a few weeks ago and I see two cops finally arresting the prick across the street. I say "finally arrested" because that guy pulls off wheelies going 60 MPH at midnight. Anyway, they bring him out and haul him off to jail. But they're were two problems. They didn't even handcuff him and just told him to get get in the back seat! Oh my god! That's where those tax dollars go?

Yeah, but you live in North Carolina. Things are different in East Tennessee. Though my brother is friends with a cop who got him out of a DUI.

EDIT: Anyway, use this to describe some of the stupidest, funniest, or craziest moments you have ever seen police officers do.

Edited by TEC 9

Yeah, that's true.. eh well.

Once.. I got "mini-interviewed" by 3 cops.. all within 5 minutes. I was about 10... and yeah, it was scary. Then there was the time this old lady called the cops cuz I got in her driveway, wow. Not really stupid on the cops part... but yeah, still. The interview thing.... they all saw and KNEW the other one was talking to me about being in the road. (It wasn't just me.. it was like.. 15 kids..)

No, this isn't about what it says in my signature. This is about the Greene County Sheriff's Department and how bad they suck at their job. I was leaving a Christmas party over at my aunt's house a few weeks ago and I see two cops finally arresting the prick across the street. I say "finally arrested" because that guy pulls off wheelies going 60 MPH at midnight. Anyway, they bring him out and haul him off to jail. But they're were two problems. They didn't even handcuff him and just told him to get get in the back seat! Oh my god! That's where those tax dollars go?

You hate the police because they didn't handcuff the guy? Why handcuff him, unless he's trying to get away or is trying to fight the police?

Most of the time the rules would state that they need to be handcuffed if they are being arrested. Its quite possible that they weren't officially arresting him at that stage but just 'invited' him down to the station for a chat. From there he may be arrested officially.

Its usually like that no matter where you live. If they aren't likely to run then they don't usually make a scene and arrest them with cuffs.