Pandora

silberio you are cool! ^_^
I M A RADION FAN
I LIKE OSKAR, HE IS COOL!
gycu is cool!
silverio da silva is cool!

.:cough:. Ram is a kiss ass .:cough:.

... :whistle:

lol at ram VV, you are a legend.. and have you seen his new 'jace is a legend sig'

ass kisser 5ram the don lol, fits better. And silVerio, get over yourself, buddy. MENGMENGMENG!

hahahahahahaha!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rashon.

• Angry Gorilla

• Thomas.

• TM™

This is one of my best posts ever on TGTAP, I can`t believe how n00b I was back then ...

Topic : Female Main Character In GTA IV

NO!Are you kidding?Man I don`t want to play as a pussy I want a male character cause the main character should be tough to inspire fear to enemies and ofcourse a "girl" does not do that.the IQ of the people who say the main-character should be a girl is NULE!

You're a f*cking blidiot (Not a typo, Victor Vance said this to Lance) for thinking a female main character is plain sh*t. Your IQ is obviously low for you to be talking sh*t like that. You're a sexist asshole that's too scared to give it a chance playing with a hardcore female character. I think it's a low chance of happening but don't run your big mouth about sh*t you don't know.

Also Rashon`s post almost made me leave TGTAP after only 4 days of joining ... Oh...What great memories ... Too bad for you guys I didn`t left TGTAP :):lol::lolbounce:

And the worst it is that he is RIGHT ...

Sarcastic: Too bad Niko is not female :)

EDIT : Here is another post ( actually it is a private message sent by .... few days after joining ) that almost made me leave TGTAP ... No one ever insulted me before `till I joined the forums ... The Forums Life Is Tough, I Know ...

Listen, just because you weren't around to talk about weapon ideas and other stuff doesn't mean you can go around bumping year-old topics to boost your very low post count. I and Tommy Montana would appreciate it if you would either start posting in topics less than two weeks old or unplug your modem and shoot yourself in the face with a pistol. I don't really care. Have a nice day!
Edited by Gycu

You've got strange taste Ram.

Silberio is far from the definition of 'cool'.

And meng's getting irritating. Can't you not just say man..

You know what, meng, i may be a lil' late to reply to that shit, but i f***in never loose a battle, and i wont stop saying "meng" because a selfish kid with no life tells me, you understood?

And now, i will say whatevere i want, meng, because i am Silberio, AND i got MY OPINION, AND IT IS CALLED FREE SPEECH.

MrsPlaffaPlaffa...Oops, typo!

You can shut the f*** up, okay?

Because i aint for Mama's Boy's who go f***in around about peoples name, so stop f***in' around, and gi'mme a apologize, because i dont wanna make a f***in topic in the warzone.

Gycu, No problem, i respect ya, ya'r cool, but please, try to say Silberio.

Ram The Don, Thank you so much, you're a great friend.

7.62mm, Thanks for backin' me up.

'ey meng, can'cha give me the recipe?

It looks tasty.

Also, if ya like hot stuff, you should try Mate, a chilean drink, some kinda tea, but you drink it with a metalic "spoon-like"...eh...how do you say?

Those things, like a tube, so ya kinda suck you drink?

Well, that...

250px-Mate_03_calabaza.jpg

You drink it as hot as possible.

'ey meng, can'cha give me the recipe?

It looks tasty.

Also, if ya like hot stuff, you should try Mate, a chilean drink, some kinda tea, but you drink it with a metalic "spoon-like"...eh...how do you say?

Those things, like a tube, so ya kinda suck you drink?

Well, that...

250px-Mate_03_calabaza.jpg

You drink it as hot as possible.

That looks interesting ... it looks like heroin ( :) )

Hand me the heroin...eh... chilean tea...

You know what, meng, i may be a lil' late to reply to that shit, but i f***in never loose a battle, and i wont stop saying "meng" because a selfish kid with no life tells me, you understood?

And now, i will say whatevere i want, meng, because i am Silberio, AND i got MY OPINION, AND IT IS CALLED FREE SPEECH.

Because i aint for Mama's Boy's who go f***in around about peoples name, so stop f***in' around, and gi'mme a apologize, because i dont wanna make a f***in topic in the warzone.

Bold 1: You've never been in a battle.

2: That's a stab in the dark. You just hope its true.

3: Again, what gives you that idea? There isn't anything that supports that.

Just SHUT THE f*** UP you little fool! I've got more then enough of you and your f***in' n00b behaviour.

Bold 1: You've never been in a battle.

2: That's a stab in the dark. You just hope its true.

3: Again, what gives you that idea? There isn't anything that supports that.

Dont f***in tell me ya'r against me, i dont want that.

Just SHUT THE f*** UP you little fool! I've got more then enough of you and your f***in' n00b behaviour.

I dont f***in care, i may have a f***in noob behavior, but you are a selfish prick, you awant everyone to be like you, and thats f***ed up.

Stop being so f***in selfish, you prick.

It aint my fault, they are f***in around.

@Jace: I couldnt find another f***in word, PUTO.

Hold up 1 second, im f***in trying to find some good title to the f***in topic at the warzone.

@Gycu: I agree...

They actually are some kinda plants, or something, wich arent specifically tea :mellow:

Go ahead... PS3player would be happy. Cause obviously he hates me too. Though I don't understand why you suddenly start flaming.. Are you in that much need of enemies?

If you look at this topic you'll see that YOU are the one who f***ed it up. It was all nice and fun untill you came here with your version of random.

It isn't againsts the topic rules, but you destroyed the fun anyway.

Edit:

PS: I know someone will come with "silberio, jace i a great member, i think you are misunderstanding him, blah blah blah", im gonna kick that persons ass too,

I lol'd.

Silberio, you're just giving yourself problems, but fine if you want so..

Thats why i made the f***en topic at the warzone, i dont wanna keep flaming here, everyone, keep on topic.

@ Vincent Valentine: You are wrong, meng, i know i am right now, and i aint going back this time, not as QuickDeath, but there, i knew i was wrong.