GHOST.C.J.

Heavenly_Blade

You may won't to try replacing all other clothes to. So he'd really be a ghost. Or even more fun fully invisible exempt for his boxer, so you'l have a floating boxer shooting at you :P

Try stripping him down as is. His Boxers are transperant too! :P

To have a complete mod you will have to make the arms at the T-shirts transparent to. And his boxer should be normal. CJ is a ghost, not his clothes. If you would edit that and all other clothes I'm almost sure Chris will host it.

less talking, more helping me!!!

for what?

To have a complete mod you will have to make the arms at the T-shirts transparent to. And his boxer should be normal. CJ is a ghost, not his clothes. If you would edit that and all other clothes I'm almost sure Chris will host it.

Dude strip him down. he is completly transperant and the boxers don't come off so it is considerd part of his torso. I will be making a clothing pack for him when i get the time. i want to make ALL of the cloths transperant eventualy. i may make one big GHOST.C.J. pack and just give you the full img file :P

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

Don't make the clothes transparent. Only the part what is CJ in the clothes. Like his arms. Then HE is a Ghost. Not his clothes :)

Ghosts can appear with clothing on.... And why have non-transparent clothing? Since when could a ghost wear clothes? :P

I like it, it's pretty cool. If you could actually make him a ghost, as in, pretty much just a floating image, that would be badass. You wouldn't be able to die.