Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

[SA]New Collab

So yeah, here is the new collab. Feel free to post deadline ideas and put yourself up as stunter/editor.

Deadline - 23.2.

Stunters

• Ghost - done
  • Slayer - editor duh
  • Jace - nothing
  • DaredevilX - done
  • Wheelman101 - done
  • GiftedMisfit - done
  • Heavenly Blade - done
  • Death Cobra - done
  • Theonly one - done

Possible Editors

• Slayer

Edited by Slayer

Ghost you mind if I update the first post too?

Other than that I'd qualify for the editor aswell, although Ghost will probably get this one, and I wouldn't mind since he's a better editor than me.

Now it would be nice that all the people who signed up for the old collab post here again. Same goes for all the new people who want to be in. We need memebers, if your stunts (mostly) suck we'll select only the good ones. The more people = less stunts per member = better stunts overall.

@ Slayer: I think it would be better if we just picked everyone's best, then if we need more pick everyone's second best, but only use the best ones out of the second best, if you get me. That way everybody could be in.

What about Ghostchild?Is he still stunting?

I think Ghost should edit.No offense Slayer your vids are very well edited too but Ghost is better.(editor not edited)

Edited by DaredevilX

Yeah, I'll tell heavenly blade to rejoin when I get him on MSN. I might invite Engel and Godfather, but tbh I really wanna see more non-gls members here ^_^

Hey Fellaz, i know this is my first post and iam considered a n00b. But i'd really like to participate in this collab?

Sure, I'll update you into the first post, I don't mean to be offensive, bu t you know how to use the replay feature don't you?

Hm, I have 6 stunts so far, none good. I'm trying to nail that Hoff's stunt he did on Lalu's, that challenge I gave you Ghost and the 3rd p2b, I'll get a screenie. Landed one p2b yesterday, not sure if it's been done already...

And I'm very glad that you joined Misfit, GL ;)