Pre - Ordered a PS3?

Ciaran

In this topic you can say if you have pre-ordered a PS3, since most gaming stores now know how many consoles they are getting. Also put down things saying if you got a deal or anything like that. Do not turn this into a flame topic like all the other ones.

-

I have per-ordered mine from my local Game shop and I am going to pick mine up on the 23rd March. I am going down to the shopping centre at 9:00am (that's when it opens) to collect it. He said that I was 34th person in the queue and that I should get one. I will also be going into school late, since I have to bring down Photographic ID or I may not go in at all (depending on my Parents).

Edited by Ciaran

The release of both titles will still take at least half a year. So there isn't any rush yet. I want to buy a Xbox 360 for games like those (games that don't come for the Wii) but it'l still take some time untill those titles are on the market. And the 360 might drop in price by then.

Well yes thats true, I wasn't talking about a rush though ;).

I am 100% going to get it, plus I don't know if you heard but most film companies are starting to use blu-ray DVDs so it could turn out to be a winner but not straight away,

Does anybody watch Watchdog on BBC 1, I watched it the other day and they showed the 360s breaking down after a year or so and about 300 people in the UK alone were affected. They said three red lights come on on the START button.

MS supports Blu-Ray. And they have quite alot influence it this type of stuff. But personally, I DO think Blu-Ray is better, but the drivers are a bit expensive.

I cant believe you, a couple of weeks ago I was saying the PS3 is better than the 360 and at that time you disgreed with me, have you changed your mind?

Anyway ON TOPIC the blu ray drive itself would cost $1000 so Sony are selling it pretty cheap (blu-reay drive).

I would buy a 360 instead of a ps3. For the simple fact that I'm far from willing to pay that price ONLY for the Blu-Ray. Like said. If they (Wii and ps3) where the same price, and Blu-Ray DIDN'T win, I'd take the Wii. If money is out of the issue between the 360 and ps3 I think I'd go for the ps3 (in that case for the Blu-Ray).

I would buy a 360 instead of a ps3. For the simple fact that I'm far from willing to pay that price ONLY for the Blu-Ray. Like said. If they (Wii and ps3) where the same price, and Blu-Ray DIDN'T win, I'd take the Wii. If money is out of the issue between the 360 and ps3 I think I'd go for the ps3 (in that case for the Blu-Ray).

Yeh but before you were critisicing the SIXAXIS and now you are willing to buy a PS3, funny how things change.

Hell, now we are going to get that SIXAXIS stuff again. The SIXAXIS stuff really isn't anything amazing AT ALL.
for the Blu-Ray
Do not turn this into a flame topic like all the other ones.
Forgot about that :P

Im not flaming anyone, Im just saying oyu changed your mind very quickly even though you have never played with a PS3. Anyway a company has fixed the SIXAXIS, they put the motion features and the rumble feature all together in one.