Brave Want to browse the internet without ads, protect your privacy, and get paid for doing so?
Use Brave Browser.

Official Site Updates and New Trailer Coming Soon!

Mar
By Chris | 15th Mar 2008 at 00:13 GMT in GTA IV | 15 Comments

Rockstar have updated the Updates section of the official GTA IV website, giving the dates of the next site update and a brand new trailer.

20TH MARCH

• Music Section Update.
  • Screenshots Section Update.
  • Downloads Section Update.

27TH MARCH

• New Trailer: "Good Lord, What Are You Doing?" aka "Everyone's a Rat"

Whitey's photo
Whitey 15th March, 2008 @ 00:41 - Permalink

Sweet. Wanna see that new trailer.

Red_91's photo
Red_91 15th March, 2008 @ 10:24 - Permalink

I didn't really expect a fourth trailer, but I wonder if this one will have actual gameplay on it. Release date for the trailer is about the right time though.

Alkali64's photo
Alkali64 15th March, 2008 @ 10:36 - Permalink

Looks like there was a fourth trailer after all. :P

I hope this will be the last update until the release. I don't won't my head to explode to early...

GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 15th March, 2008 @ 10:51 - Permalink

Sweet. I wasn't really expecting a new trailer, but good that there is going to be a fourth.

TMô's photo
TMô 15th March, 2008 @ 10:53 - Permalink

I wasn't expecting another trailer either, but hey, that's great! And lol @ "Everyone's a Rat". :lol:

arminiuks's photo
arminiuks 15th March, 2008 @ 11:41 - Permalink
Looks like there was a fourth trailer after all. :P

i hope it's not the last one because i dont know about the others i'am lookikng forward to get more info about the game :)

Angry Gorilla's photo
Angry Gorilla 15th March, 2008 @ 11:50 - Permalink

I wasn't expecting a fourth trailer much either, hope its gonna be good. :D

Swifty's photo
Swifty 16th March, 2008 @ 12:34 - Permalink

I think this will be a showcase for the finished article & will feature the most polished graphics. It will probably be the trailer that will be used on TV complete with release date & rating.

Gycu's photo
Gycu 16th March, 2008 @ 13:15 - Permalink

Everytime I come back I find more GTA 4 updates :thumbsup::)

Can't wait for the new trailer ...

Spider-Vice's photo
Spider-Vice 16th March, 2008 @ 15:51 - Permalink

"Good Lord, what are you doing?" What a name. Maybe it refers to a gang.. uh.. Lord?

Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 20th March, 2008 @ 20:57 - Permalink

...What the hell, it hasn't updated yet.

GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 20th March, 2008 @ 21:10 - Permalink

Yes it has. Try clearing your cache. The new screens look awesome! Two new stations, new wallpapers!

Harwood Butcher's photo
Harwood Butcher 20th March, 2008 @ 21:17 - Permalink

I totally forget how to do that...

TMô's photo
TMô 20th March, 2008 @ 21:19 - Permalink

Seen the new screenshots, they look completely awesome!

GTA Don's photo
GTA Don 20th March, 2008 @ 21:23 - Permalink

I totally forget how to do that...

If you are using FF, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete, then that box should come up, press 'Clear Private Data Now', it should have Cache selected.

Grand Theft Wiki CodenameGTA.hu GTA4.tv iGTA5 GTAGaming GTA Domain