Rockstar have updated the Android version of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition today. Version 1.3 features added support for the Asus Transformer Prime and Medion LifeTab tablet devices, plus other updates including:
- The addition of Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- The ability to tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
- The ability to install the game to an SD memory card
- Improved controls for Xperia Play and supported gamepads plus full support for the GameStop Wireless Game Controller
- Additional technical fixes
To update your game just head over to the Android Market on the web or on your device where you'll be prompted to download the latest version.
Rockstar have stated that an update for the iOS version is currently being worked on, more information will be coming forth on that soon.
Some of our affiliates (view all):