It's that time of the year again! Rockstar have today released another free title update for GTA Online (v1.19 for PS3/360, v1.05 for PS4/XB1), which, like last year, adds a lot of festive goodness. Rather than copy and paste the whole Newswire post here we'll let you head over there to read it in full if you wish, while below we have a quick summary of all the new stuff.
- New weapons - Homing Missile Launcher and Proximity Mines
- Snow will be returning for a few days, keep en eye out for that... and snowball fights!
- FREE Christmas gear and masks - ugly Christmas sweaters, pajamas, scarves, hats, masks and more are all freely available to add to your inventory (until 5th January)
- Four new vehicles to purchase - Hot Rod Christmas Ratloader, Slam Van, Massacro and Jester with all new race liveries that will become permanently available.
- Free Christmas gifts given to you in your apartment on Christmas Day.
- The Firework Launcher and ammo are making a return and will be available between 24th December and 5th January - you can pick these up for free on four special days - Christmas Eve and Day, and New Year's Eve and Day.
#FestiveSurprise Snapmatic Contest - See the Newswire post for full details of that.