omg...

i have vista and heres my problem.

i accidently broke my disc and i cant find out where to get another so i downloaded an iso and mounted it.

it worked at first but then it started giving me problems about it being the wrong disc. so i downloaded a crack (actually about 5 different ones) and started the game and when i double click on gta-vc.exe the little swirly mouse thing comes up for about 3 seconds then it asks for permission. i click allow and nothing else happens. tryed it on my xp computer with success but the graphix card is shot so i use it on my vista computer and i get nothing (vista computer the one im talking about) any help would be greatly appreciated...

windows vista home edition

emachines w3609

mounting drive J:/

also tryed reinstalling with a disc 1 iso on J: and using play on J: no success

i have vista and heres my problem.

i accidently broke my disc and i cant find out where to get another so i downloaded an iso and mounted it.

it worked at first but then it started giving me problems about it being the wrong disc. so i downloaded a crack (actually about 5 different ones) and started the game and when i double click on gta-vc.exe the little swirly mouse thing comes up for about 3 seconds then it asks for permission. i click allow and nothing else happens. tryed it on my xp computer with success but the graphix card is shot so i use it on my vista computer and i get nothing (vista computer the one im talking about) any help would be greatly appreciated...

windows vista home edition

emachines w3609

mounting drive J:/

also tryed reinstalling with a disc 1 iso on J: and using play on J: no success

I could suggest going to www.rockstargames.com and asking "take two interactive" for help! :) :) They help u with technical problems! :);) ;) :)

What you're doing is illegal, so if you ask Take Two about it... well, good luck!

1. Vista isn't even a supported operating system - they aren't obliged to provide support

2. Downloading cracks (all 5 of them) is illegal too, and if you tell Take Two this you're going to be in even more shit

3. Had you read the rules you would have realised you're not allowed to talk about illegally obtaining copies of the game here, since it's illegal, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...