Saw 4

K9 Krew

Now belive me when i say this the saw collection is great but this year they are bringing out Saw 4 which i belive will ruin the whole collection together for example

Saw 1 : Great Movie

saw_ver1.jpg

Saw 2 : Average little bit more gory

saw-2-poster-0.jpg

Saw 3 : was just a crap movie were they could see how much gory stuff they could do.

saw-3-poster.jpg

Saw 4 : ...........................

Saw_IV_Teaser_poster-1-.jpg

See what i mean.Post here what you think

I thought there was gonna be a Saw 4 because they make money and stuff but never knew it was official until now. I totally agree with you man. Especially on your opinions of the past 3 movies. Now you can only read this spoiler tag if you have watched Saw 3.

In Saw 3 it seemed like it was all over because both Jigsaw and his girl apprentice died and even though that last guy survived to save his daughter I think. He wouldn't make a good second or third Jigsaw, I think they should have just stopped the series there.

By the way is there a trailer for Saw 4, I wanna see what kinda story they made up for this one.

I've only seen the first 20 mins or so of Saw 3, I'll watch the rest of it another time. TBH, none of them are particularly great movies, but one thing I do like is how they all follow on pretty nicely, at least 1 to 2 to 3 do anyway. Saw 4 is dragging out the franchise a bit, I can't see it being that great, a nice halloween flick maybe but nothing more. It's just good for people who love gore I guess.

i think the story is dead and everything, but i still like watching the killing stuff when your bored on a saturday. thats what me and my friend were talking about. its pretty sad when the black guy dies in saw 3. but then it got too fake when his head went all the way around. his skin didnt have the same texture and all that kind of stuff.