Global Warming Coming Up!

jack_bauer

Try and read what I said mate - "The fact is that the Earth is changing, always has been, always will be until it's finally vaporised in the dying breath of our sun." My point was that the planet changes, i.e. climate change and will continue to do so until it's gone. No, the Earth won't get vaporised by global warming, then again I never said it was. Let me put it another way, climate change will exist on Earth for as long as there is an Earth.

Again with the reading carefully. I did not say you worked for C4, what I said was that in relation to your post it is possible for someone to think you work for C4 based on your insistance on telling posters to read the C4 link.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try and read what I said mate - "The fact is that the Earth is changing, always has been, always will be until it's finally vaporised in the dying breath of our sun." My point was that the planet changes, i.e. climate change and will continue to do so until it's gone. No, the Earth won't get vaporised by global warming, then again I never said it was. Let me put it another way, climate change will exist on Earth for as long as there is an Earth.

Again with the reading carefully. I did not say you worked for C4, what I said was that in relation to your post it is possible for someone to think you work for C4 based on your insistance on telling posters to read the C4 link.

OK, however I still believe global warming is a lie and is just another story for the tabloids to make people scared.

Define global warming. Are you talking in terms of there being general climate change (in this case the world is getting warmer as opposed to an ice age) or about the view that we as a civilisation are directly contributing towards climate change?

OK, however I still believe global warming is a lie and is just another story for the tabloids to make people scared.

it's not just tabloid lies, the fact is, not only the earth getting hotter, but global warming also causes disaster the way we've never seen before

and for woozie, it's really not that simple, the goverment is taking our money for good cause, i mean if you can put a stop to this without getting the help of the goverment, we could still die

i admit that the goverment still have money issues and corruptions, but they didn't eat all the money

or else there will be a re-election :lol:

guys, i don't know what's happening in here, global warming isn't fairy tales and makeup stories or conspiracies, it is the fact! i don't believe how many nut-jobs and retards are in this forum

no offense though ;) , i just don't like some of your opinions

I for one don't care for a couple reasons. My number one reason is that I hate cold weather and my number 2 reason is that global warming is a natural process that would of happened even if humans didn't exist yet. Sure, we might be making the process faster but the earth has been much warmer.

If you looked at the earth's time line, which is about 8 or 9 billion years old the ice caps haven't always been there. The ice caps were not formed until after the ice age. The ice caps are pretty new to this earth. Things will disappear on its own like dinosaurs, ancient animals, Jack Thompson, polar ice caps, plants etc.

Also to add to the above statement, the ozone layer is pretty new to.

Edited by Chris92

Guess what? War. Explosions make it worse and what else, the rotting corpses.

P.S. If you look in the bible, it states that the world is only 4000 years old. Also, if you use CO14 or w/e to measure time, it gives a really inaccurate result. Reason: There was a mine that was closed for 162 years, everyone knew that. It got re-opened. It had crystals and everything, and when they measured it with CO14 or CO12 (I forgot) it showed a couple of million years.