which is the best?

Carlsberg

Alright man, you mean which gaming company that's my favourite right? Well my favourite is R* of course :P Also, Konami (thanks for all the fckn amazing hours with the MGS-series and all). Nintendo is great too you know, really like them, oh and EA SPORTS BIG, yeah I like their SSX games, the new SSX Blur for the Wii seems freaking amazing. And yeah, one of my absolutely favourites, Square (now known as Square Enix), the FF games are truly one of the best gaming series of all time. And I'm not gonna forget mentioning one of the best, AM2, they're the ones behind the Shenmue series, simply amazing. There's probably more but yeah... I'm out of ideas right now.

Edit: NAMCO! :P

Edited by GTAPlayer

I gotta agree man, but when it comes to sports games then they're pretty damn good, but haha, oh shit, they sure can't create a good bond game... Yeah they might be enjoyable for a couple of days, fun playing a little multiplayer, but then again, sooner or later you pick up GoldenEye 007 again. Rare is still the only one who has done a great bond game.

There are loads of good developers out there, so it's hard to pick one. I like Konami for what they've done with Pro Evo and Metal Gear Solid, Rockstar for GTA and Manhunt, EA for Black, Burnout and countless others, and Infogrames for Hogs of War, one of my favourite games. They're all good in their own way.

Edited by the bossman

i don't think that this post have a point, no offense, but we all R* fans

who wouldn't love R* in here??? i know i am!!!

i think it's other developers we should've been talking about

anyway, other developers that i love are:

-EA games

-Ubisoft

-Square Enix

-Konami

-Sierra

-Reflection(even though they sucked now)

-Midway

that's all i could think of right now

I also saw on Wikipedia that EA and Rockstar are rivals. I think in either San Andreas or Liberty City Stories, there was a license plate on a car called "EA SUCKS".

Yeah I seen that, I think you import a car from Import/Export and sometimes it might have that numberplate.

ROCkSTAR rules then ea god if any 1 says rockstar sux they shud kicked out serious u can hav a opinion but y would u b on this website if u think rockstar sux??

You said it yourself, it's called having an opinion.