Sign in to follow this  
DareDevilX

[SA]New Collab Video

Well I would call TMS members if they were the ones that are active on this forum.It doesn't matter which

clan it is....

EDIT:You have to send only replays and your skin(txd's)....there's no time limit yet but there will be one.

You can just upload them somewhere so DeathCobra can download them....

Edited by DareDevilX

meh, I started to wrote something for about ten minutes here but then I realized it had no sence, so I deleted it.

Edited by Godfather

Lol I went watching some stunting vids and then I noticed me and GM wear the same clothes.. <_<

Edit: And I'll try to send in some stunts this holiday but I need to get my carspawner to work first.. (Crazy Virus Trainer and then where u can fill in ur own cars it keeps spawning a dozer :P And other spawners don't work.. :o)

Edited by AsSaSsin

While me and DC were talking I came up with name "Le Saut Diabolique" or "LSD" shorten.

It means Diabolic Jump on english.

You like it?

Hmm yeah I like it ^_^

And I got 2 songs: Testify or Know Your Enemy - Rage Against The Machine ;)

RAGM are awesome, but they dont really fit the theme that Im looking for in this vid. Personally I was thinking something by Celldweller, Fear Factory or Adema.

Anyway just been sorting the intro stuff out, just need to fix a few things involved like the colours being a bit bugged, but what I need most from EVERYONE in this vid is thier savegame, with thier own skin setup ready. Would be very grateful if everyone could PM thiers ASAP so I can get this part done fairly quickly.

As for a deadline, I was thinking maybe a monthish for everyone to get stuff done. So if people could have all thier reps to me by say 25th of May, that would be great :)

Here's a stunt for in the vid not completed yet but it's the "beta" version

And then I noticed I had ctrl + C on something else so I lost the link but DC got it in PM <_<

I guess im out, I have some reasons for this tho.

1: School, damn.

2: GTAS community video, YAY.

3: Some weirdassed crew collab with GLS, YAY!.

4: I dont like UtmanaDjävulenX

well im sorry DDX, but im gonna have to pull out of this 1 to

reasons:

1.doing 5 vids at once...

2.school is way more important, going for game design and i need to study,alot...

3. 3 hour limit on my pc...

4.i took a week break, and now i need to get back into the "stunting feeling"

sorry...

Somehow I managed to get a 3 man collab called a community video once... (It was modded too, and almost everyone thought it was legit, lol)

:lol: