Shirley Temple parody image:

497648452_ba7328826d_o.jpg

Original image:

temple314.jpg

Parody image of BEP album cover:

album_1167822431.jpg

Original image:

B00096S3RC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

OK, this is the official thread for photoshopping GTAers I made this post because I want to meet fellow Photoshop users in this forum, besides Ram The Don. Feel free to post your original works (parodies, enhancements, etc.) here... :lol:

I posted a couple of example photos along with the originals...enjoy!

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I'm in the getaway car in the sig, the guy with a blue baseball cap and dual pistols... I did this as a take at my friend Strawberry Shortcake,... :D

P.S.: I posted the Shirley parody at worth1000.com (Same Actor, Different Role 2 contest), you may vote or comment in there if you like...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

for the lightsaber.... Did you just use a targeting application (like highlight the stick or whatever you used and then it just makes it a lightsaber in every frame) or did you draw it in then rotate it for every frame.

EDIT: hey whoah, escelator, shoes. Kenny anderson?

Edited by tilly

for the lightsaber.... Did you just use a targeting application (like highlight the stick or whatever you used and then it just makes it a lightsaber in every frame) or did you draw it in then rotate it for every frame.

EDIT: hey whoah, escelator, shoes. Kenny anderson?

The lightsaber was done from scratch. The is actually no pole at all in the picture, with the exception of the "handle". Just a metal pole I found one day baring a slight resemblance to a bare lightsaber.

One shoe might be Anderson's. Those are two different shoes I'm wearing.

And here's one I just did((never got around to doing it, and this topic made me want to quickly do it, so it's nothing special)).

skyeincloudscopy.jpg

It's more for the picture than the effects.

Sir, I believe they're the same... considering I own a pair myself, yeah. :P I remember that, though. Didn't know it was you at first.

I've got a ton of stuff, most of it was made by Spaz,though... so yeah, I'll post up the best stuff in a bit.

Sir, I believe they're the same... considering I own a pair myself, yeah. :P I remember that, though. Didn't know it was you at first.

I've got a ton of stuff, most of it was made by Spaz,though... so yeah, I'll post up the best stuff in a bit.

Oh, so I see.... That was after my two-shoe escapade.... HEY, I still wear those!

And YOU'RE going to post up MY best stuff? O.o

Hey, works for me. Less I have to do.

Two more random things I did with a few pictures I took((all from the same day, too, but this is just an unimportant piece of information)).

This is..... I don't know.... Something about a dead end...... It's pretty much just a few random images and some slight brush work.

deadendcopy.jpg

This one was even more boredom. It is all pictures.

grungeeyecopy.jpg